Part 74 ~ 4th ❤️💙

Start from the beginning

I put Olivia's car seat in there to keep her out of the sun

I put Olivia's car seat in there to keep her out of the sun. All the boys start playing football. We set up the big umbrella and lay some towels out.

Tydus: Erika Where's Jake?!

Erika: His playing football buddy

Tydus: Thank you!

He runs off towards all the boys. Taytum, Oakley and Ry play in the tent where Olivia is asleep.

Madison: Don't wake Olivia Girls

Erika: Olivia seems to sleep through most things. Living in a loud house comes in handy.

Everyone laughs.

~

Erika's pov
I get Olivia out of her car seat. Everyone grabs all their stuff and we walk up to Logan's door. I open the door and we all walk in. We see everyone in the backyard so we walk out there.

Logan: Team 10!

We put down all our stuff. Jake walks over to me. He holds Olivia's floaty thing. >>>

 I pass Olivia to him and he steps into the pool

I pass Olivia to him and he steps into the pool. I take my cover off and follow him. He puts the floaty down. He holds Olivia then put her in the floaty. She starts laughing.

Erika: Aww!

~

Erika's pov
I step out of the pool. Jake passes Olivia to me. They're all gonna start doing tricks now so I'm taking Olivia and Zach inside. Logan passes Zach to me as well.

Erika: Say Bye Bye

Zach waves. Everyone laughs. I walk inside to the living room. I put Zach in his play pen. He plays with his toys. I take Olivia's swimsuit off and change her diaper. I put this on her >>>

Then I put a apricot bow in her hair

Then I put a apricot bow in her hair. I pick her up and kiss her forehead. I see Jake brought her sleeper in. I lay Olivia in her sleeper and buckle her up. I get Zach out of his play pen. I see his shorts and shirt sitting on the table along with a diaper. I change him into that. I stand up and pick up Zach. I put him on my hip. I go over to Olivia I unbuckle her. I sit Zach on the couch. I grab a pillow and sit it next to him. I sit Olivia next to him. I grab my phone off the coffee table.

Erika: Say cheese

I quickly tickle them both and get them to smile for a picture.

Erika: Yayyy!

Zach claps his hands. I laugh. I pick them both up. Chloe walks inside.

Chloe: I was just coming to see if you need any help but looks like you've got everything under control.

She goes to walk away.

Erika: Well I have to make both of their bottles so you can help if you want?

Chloe: Id love too!

She smiles. I pass Zach to her. She walks into the kitchen. I grab one of Olivia's bottles from the diaper bag. I take the lid off and heat it up in the microwave. Chloe makes Zachs bottle.

Erika: You and Zach have gotten really close!

Chloe: I know... can I talk to you about something?

Erika: of course!

Chloe: So i know your a close friend of Alissa's

Erika: Well we haven't really spoke in a while so I don't know. Continue.

Chloe: Well Logan keeps trying to get get Zach to say Mama but he points to me when he does it. I don't know what to do because I know Logan's going through a hard time but I don't think he should be doing that. Especially since Zach hasn't seen his real mom in over a month.

Erika: I'm gonna be honest. I don't know what's going on with Alissa but right now you're being more of a mom then she is. I love Olivia with all my heart and I hate spending a day away from her. I don't know why or how she's spending more then a month away and it's not like she's sobbing at home. She's out partying and getting drunk. Does she seriously think she's gonna win a custody battle right now?

Chloe: I don't know but she's crazy to not be here with Zach. Like you said you'd never want to spend a day away from Olivia. Lately I've been feeling that with Zach. After a day and a half I have to see him. Obviously it's the same with Logan but I never thought I could love someone that... wasn't mine.

I hug her.

Erika: At this time I'm pretty sure Logan's gonna get Zach, so Zach is going to be very lucky to have you in his life.

Chloe: Thank you Erika! That means so much to me.

Erika: Its truth!

~

Erika's pov
I'm in bed on my phone when Jake gets in next to me. I put my phone down and cuddle into him.

Erika: Chloe is genuinely a caring person.

Jake: That's Good.

Erika: Yeah. At this point I'm almost a hundred percent sure that Logan will get Zach and I'm happy that Chloe would be a mother to him. She's a really good person. She was telling me how much she loves him today.

Jake and I talk for a bit longer. He kisses me passionately on the lips.

Erika: I love you

Jake: I love you

We both slowly start to drift off to sleep.