14

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" The man said and that made me look at him too. The man is tall, lean and handsome quite young looking for his age and has this intimidating aura which is so familiar to her.

"I'm just taking my schoolmate home dad. What are you doing here? I thought we would meet at dinner time at your friends house?" Jennie said.

I just listened to their exchange of words. Wait did she just said dad?!! I look at the man again and i agree he is Jennie's dad their feature looks too similar.

"Hey top what do you think you're doing hitting on younger girls you idiot! You're already married! I'm sorry if this old man is bothering you miss" the man behind Jennie's dad said.

"Wait, appa?! What's happening here? Do you know Jennie's dad? I said.

"Jis? My dad was shock at my presence but suddenly retaliated. "Wait a sec" dad glared at Jennie's dad and said! "Top! are you hitting on my daughter !? coz i swear I'm gonna kick your ass if you ever lay a finger on my precious daughter i swear I'm gonna..."

Dad! Stop! You're embarrassing me! I went out of the car and grabbed my dads arm. "What are you talking about GD your daughters friend here is my daughter i just recognise our car that's why i went here and i was not mistaken it is ours and my daughter is here too." Jennie's dad said.

Jennie suddenly went out of the car too and bowed at my dad. "Hello sir I'm sorry for the trouble that my father caused you. My name is jennie kim." Jennie smiled at my dad brightly.

My dad smiled at jennie. "Good thing she has CL's manners." My dad smiled warmly at jennie while Jennie's dad scowl at my dads remark.

"What do you mean by that GD ?" Jennie's dad pouted. Dad just ignored him "Hi jen i wont introduce you my daughter since I believe you two know each other well already, given that you take our precious jisoo home. My name is GD Kim. Just call me uncle GD since i am your dads childhood friend." Dad said still smiling at jennie while jennie nodded and smiled politely.

Oh so she can act good like that, i was amuse watching jennie being all polite and shy that it drew a small smile at my lips but then jennie noticed it and gave me her infamous glare. I gulped and diverted my attention to my dad.

"Hey, no fair introduce me to your daughter too GD" Jennie's dad said while looking at me. "Well there's no need for introduction of you top, my daughter has ears so she heard everything but fine i will, jisoo dear this is top my childhood friend he may look like that but as you can see he's childish and .." my dad was interrupted by Jennie's dad.

"What are you saying GD don't make me look bad to your daughters eyes! Forget it I'll just introduce myself. Hi jisoo My Name is Top and as you can see i am Jennie's father you may not recognise me since you're still a baby when this idiot father of yours decided to move. He's always like that since we were young such a free spirited person always loves to travel around places. Can't even see why dara would marry this person!" Dad elbowed Jennie's dad causing Jennie's dad to grimace in pain and glared at my dad.

They bicker a little bit but then Jennie's dad look at me again smiling warmly. "Forget about your old man jis i can be your father call me uncle top or even call me father you're such a beauty i wonder if GD is your real dad" and uncle top would have gotten another elbow from my dad if he's not too quick too hide behind me. I just giggled at Jennie's dad and stopped my dad from punching uncle top.

I look at jennie who just rolled her eyes at her dads antics, maybe he didn't get her dads personality at all. Just then i heard my moms voice.

yeobo? Jisoo? And she look at uncle Top "wait is that you top?!" While smiling warmly. They hugged each other " Hi top how are you and CL ? We missed you guys I can't wait to meet your daughter she's around jisoos age right? By the way what are you guys doing outside? If I hadn't heard any noise here I wouldn't have noticed you guys, you left me and had fun on your own! No fair. My mom said and she pouted. We all laugh except for jennie who has an unreadable face and uncle top talked.

"You're still the same dara i know. Anyways this is jennie and she's my daughter which is your daughters schoolmate and they knew each other." Before uncle top could continue talking my mom stopped him. "Get inside and let's continue catching up and I'll cook food for everyone to eat for dinner." She said while she's approaching jennie. You've grown so beautiful dear. You look more like you're mom, thankfully." Jennie's dad scowl again and we all just laugh. " it is also nice to see Ma'am." Jennie said while smiling at my mom. "Oh dear just call me aunt dara" my mom said smiling warmly at jennie while jennie just nodded. "Let's get inside now" my mom said and we all are slowly walking inside the house.

I glance at jennie and see that she's staring at her dad laughing together with my dad and acting dorky around my parents i saw a glimpse of sadness in her eyes but quickly faded when she noticed me looking at her. She approached me and grabbed my wrist she purposely walked slowly at our lawn causing us to be left behind. She whispered huskily at my ear "we are not done yet jaesu, prepare yourself for a wonderful dinner time tonight" causing my whole body to get goosebumps and i walk fast leaving her behind.

( I'm so sorry i was not able to do an update for a while. I got busy and all 😅 and i have read the comments so i did a quick update. Anyways about jenkai thing i was also shocked about the news but I'm not against it. Its just I'm still into jensoo so let me ignore the fact about jenkai and continue my delusion about jensoo yey 😂😁)