Part 19

I struggled to let my hand go but two black suited man keep on securing my arms. " What the fuck is wrong with you Men in Black! This is so lame. If you think you've abducted a princess well surprise I'm a pauper. So please let go of me! You've abducted a wrong person.!" I keep on struggling until one of the man in black speaks. "You are Ms. Kim Jisoo right? The man said without looking at me and driving the car. " So what if i am!? Aren't  you investigating the background of the person you kidnapped!? I am not rich!! I huffed.

" This are orders from my boss." Don't worry we will not hurt you." Im still not convinced by them but i just kept quiet so that they really wont hurt me. I keep on glancing at the street but since I'm still new here I can't figure out where are we heading. Until we stopped at a very big mansion. With tall gates that automatically opened.

Rows and rows of trees meet my gaze. Their boss must be a damn billionaire. The car stopped and one of the man opened my side of the door. "Come now miss Kim our boss awaits you." And i think i can run away since they're not tying me down or anything but it's foolish to run anyway since the gate is so far so i just comply and silently walk my way inside the mansion.

Upon entering my mouth hang open since the interior decor is so classic. Just like inside a modern palace. I wracked my brain out if there are people that i know with this level of richness but there's none. I was kinda curious tho who is after my life and what does he/she wants with me. Suddenly, an old butler approached us. He bowed to us and said to the men to leave us alone, which the men obliged.

The old butler looked at me and i don't know he has this calming aura that lets me be at ease. While i was analysing the situation I'm in. He talked " Come Miss. Jisoo my master awaits you in his study room" he leads the way. Oh, so its a man huh, after minutes of walking we stopped into a big door. The old butler knocked thrice and spoke. " Master, Ms. Kim jisoo is here". "Let her in" a deep clear and husky voice said. As the butler opened the door i was faced with a man sitting on his chair and facing the window. I can't see him well but i can more likely say that he's an old man. I entered the room and stand still. "Leave us ed" the old man said to the butler, and the butler bowed his head and went out.

The old man swings his chair and faced me. He's old but he has this exceeding  aura beyond his age. His pointed nose deep expressive and calculative eyes. I can tell that his handsome during his teenage days. My thought stopped when he suddenly spoke. "You must be confused and shocked as to why you are forcefully dragged here." He said still looking at me. I just kept quiet still unable to figure out this sudden turn of events. We just stared at each other for i don't know how many minutes until he spoke again.

" You've grown beautifully...
.
.
.
.
"My Grand daughter"

Welp there you have it another bomb exploded, another revelation of my life.