Part 21

Class was finished for the day and so i went directly to our Club.

"Hi, jiss" joyeon greeted me cheerfully. She gets the attention of our club members and started talking about the script and assigning roles. I didn't listen much and was just present physically because I'm still thinking deeply about the situation my Grandfather wants. Joyeon talked and talked until it comes down to assigning lead roles. It became a votation and for the female lead part a certain girl was assigned for it i just raised my hands all the time not listening at all. Tzuyu who is beside me giggled. I'm still out of it and raised my hand. Just then joyeon caught my attention since she louden her voice.

"So that's basically you're roles guys. I hope you deliver well and read the story at your house ok? We will start to practice next week ok you are dismissed."

Some club members went home already leaving me lagging behind, I raised both my eyebrows and scratched my head since i was not able to follow through about the assigning of roles. I looked at the white board and yes you guess right guys. I was assigned as the male lead of the story. I was about to object but then joyeon beat me to it.

"That's what you get when you let your mind wander around, you can't object now, you even voted yourself as the lead." Joyeon said laughing.

"Bu..but I .. joyeon you're more suitable for the male lead and besides I'm new I might screw this up." I argued.

Joyeon just sighed. "You're really not listening are you jis? We are having a play for new members to perform. This is tradition jis. Tzuyu just giggled. It's alright sunbei i know you can do it. And joyeon just nodded while i was left with my mouth open. Greeaaaaat now i had another problem to think about. I sighed and just took the book and excused myself.

Shrugging my worries aside i quickly informed Lisa that i just finished with my club activity. Then my phone dinged it's from Lisa saying that she'll be out in 5 minutes. Hence, i just texted her that ill be waiting at the lobby.

I was just sitting and waiting for Lisa while playing some games on my phone to kill the time. Just then my name was called "hey jis, finished with club activity already?" Rosie said all smiles at me. I smiled back and just nodded. "What are you doing here then?" She asked. I said i was waiting for Lisa and then she offered me some company while waiting for lisa i declined since I don't wanna bother her but then she insisted. We talked and laughed until Lisa came.

"Hi soo, I'm sorry I'm late it took a while for me to escaped since yeri is so persistent and kept pestering me around." She said smiling at me. Her eyes went to rosè " It's ok lis, i would like you to meet mu classmate Park chaeyoung or Rosè and rosè this is Lalisa Manoban Lisa for short" they just bowed at each other and so not to put some air of awkwardness i talked. " rose here accompanied me and...." i was cut short when rose suddenly stand up and talked. " I'm about to leave actually see you around jis and nice meeting you Lisa.." but when she was about to leave I grabbed her wrist " say, if you're not that busy why not come with us, i hope you don't mind Lisa?

Lisa not speaking for a minute suddenly said "Nope it's okay i was planning for us to eat at this famous cafe near here anyway i hear they sell some delicious crepes. Lisa said smiling.

Hearing our conversation rose's stomach suddenly grumbles and it left us silent for a while. Rosè's face suddenly turned beat red and was facing the floor while holding her stomach. I was trying really hard not to laugh so as not to embarrass her more but then Lisa beat me to it. Lisa laughed so hard causing rosè to appear like a tomato and she looked pissed at lisa.

To avoid certain casualties i decided to act fast.

"Well  off we go then"  dragging rosè with my right hand. Leaving Lisa still laughing... I hear Rosè saying "urgh i hate her" i just giggled and called unto Lisa to hurry up.

As we are walking Lisa keep on talking about her day and we just listened to her as we reached the cafe we saw that it is full of students, it's that famous. And we can't find a seat anymore. But then Lisa suddenly said oh, i found one! Grinning evilly She went straight to the VIP area and we just followed her. She sat on a table but there's someone occupying it. As Rosè and i draw near to the table my heart keeps beating fast. Wanna know why? Because i think that sexy back is so damn familiar and to specify it that back looks like it belonged to ....
"Jennie kim I hope you don't mind sharing a seat would you?" lisa said beaming her smile at the raven girl.

"Get your ass off my table Lisa" jennie said with a dangerous voice. I just gulped looking at Lisa signalling her that it's ok and we can find some other cafes here but she just shrug me off and continued talking to jennie.

"Oh come on miss President you look lonely being alone here, i heard you don't like sweets, I'm surprised you're here, let me Rosè and Jisoo accompany you please? ." Lisa said still smiling.

By the mention of my name jennies head suddenly turned towards my direction and she was staring intently at me then back at Lisa after a minute of being silent as if she's thinking deeply she finally speak. "fine then but i have you know I'm waiting for someone too. So just mind you're business and stay out of mine, and you're right ....i hate sweets. Avoiding eye contact with me while saying it as if there is a story behind her not liking to eat sweets. But then she's jennie always full of mystery hanging around her. I sighed.

So me Lisa and Rosie sat together with jennie. While jennie is busy on her phone. Ignoring us.
But i was curious about the person whom she's waiting here as i glanced at her not knowing i looked at her for too long i was caught by my act enough to put a smirk on her face and a blush on mine.