O9

I was marching towards my classroom and sat at my chair when suddenly rose spoke. " Hi jis are you ok?" I looked at her and i saw a sincere concern in her eyes. "Yes, im ok Rośe." Trying to calm myself from earlier i just heaved out a sigh.

"What happened to your lips jisoo ?." I quickly hid my lips with my hand and i panicked a little thinking of what alibi to say to rose.

"I just slip in the hallway since it's wet and yeah im a klutz so i dive head first that's why, but nothing to worry about I'm ok." I said faking a laugh. Rosé just nod still doubting my explanation but does not pry any further .

"Oh by the way i saw your video in our schools website. I can't believe you can kick ass like that!! Some girls are swooning over you right now. I'm lucky I'm in same classroom with you! She's talking a lot while blushing sometimes. I find her so cute that I can't help but form a smile while listening to how amazed she is by me.
When suddenly a certain remark snapped me out of my reverie.
"Do you mind if we can eat lunch together? Rose casually says while fiddling her fingers which is so cute. "Of course Rose i would love to. I smile at her cheerfully. she smiled back showing her beautiful set of white teeth.

Lunch break....

I was sweating profusely I was running for 10 fucking minutes now and never looking back because a lot of students kept chasing me, good thing I'm athletic i was able to dodge them and quickly run into hiding. You wanna know why this happened to me? Let me brief you about what fucking happened earlier.

20 minutes ago...

The schools sound system went on and poof i hear the most irritating voice all over the school. "Excuse me every one, this is Jennie Kim your Student body President informing you that we will now start our fun game held twice a month."
The crowd went wild and are very excited for the announcement.

I have no idea what kind of activity this school have but i admit it it's kinda unique and I'm curious to know that's why i turn to rose and ask her.

"Oh jis it's just a stupid game made up by the president. Rose rolled her eyes as if she's not that fond of the Presidents idea. "Believe me that girl is always up for something, i know she's smart and the grand daughter of the Principal but sometimes she's just playful and badass. One time she let's a  student wear a clown costume just because she lose from this so called game which is so silly since she's the president. She banters a lot and tells me funny and silly things about the game.

"We'll, have you ever been involve into this game before? I ask making rose's face twitch and she sighed.

"Luckily she hadn't made fun of me yet just don't get her attention on you and just lay low you don't know how crazy she can be sometimes. Rose inquires.

"Welp. I think it's too late for that since in the beginning i think she knows me and i still can't remember her. I just smiled at rose but I'm starting to get nervous as if something might happen that is not in my liking.

Present.....

And that's it ... it sure does... this school is hell run by a beautiful demon in the name of Jennie Kim.

"The game is simple Anyone who catches kim jisoo will be exempted for your club activity for a week. Time limit is until lunch break is over.. have fun.

After that announcement hell broke lose and here i am trying to find a place for me to hide.
"Fuck! I still have 10minutes left! I ran so fast letting my feet take me anywhere. I entered into a door which I don't freaking know what room it is since I didn't bother reading the sign. When i entered it's quite dark. I heard students talking outside.

"I saw kim jisoo running around here. Let's split and find her." I panicked but i saw a locker and decided to hide myself there. "Shit i still have 5 min left. I run towards the locker but suddenly i hear someone speaking.

"Hey! What are you doing here!? Can't you see that there's no lesson here!? The girl is being loud and i hear footsteps outside, panicking i put my hand on her mouth to shut her up and grabbed her, we went inside the locker. She was squirming from my hold but i am more stronger and so i shush her up.

"Shhhh! I'm not gonna hurt you ! Just please be quiet for a while i promise ill go away after they stop chasing me. Please.!" I was begging as if my life depends on it. I mean yeah my life depends on it, my dignity, my pride. Who knows what kind of silly consequence that freak would give me if i lose to this game. Seeing that I'm desperate The girl just nod. I heard footsteps again making way towards this room. I was so nervous that i hugged the girl tight and I'm sweating and shaking a lot. The girl noticed it and she hugged me back. Her hug is so warm that i started to get calm. They searched the area thankful that they gave up since they heard a ruckus outside thinking some students spotted me outside. When I didn't hear any footsteps i let out a big exhale not knowing that i was holding my breath, not knowing that i was hugging the girl so tight and that i can smell her perfume that is tickling my nose. She smells so good.!

"Um... I don't think that there's still students outside anymore so can you let go from the hug and maybe we can go outside?." The girl said.

I was so embarrassed that I automatically pulled my arms away from her causing me to get hurt since my hands slam inside the locker. I winced in pain. The girl giggled and opened the locker and we went out. The bell rang as a sign that lunch break is over and so i sighed in relief knowing i survived the game. Just then the girl turn on the lights and both of us are shocked. " It's you!" Both of us spoke in unison. The girl had a playful smile and said.

"My ..my jisoo ssi is this destiny? We keep on seeing each other in my favorite spot to rest, Is it that you've fallen over me at first sight and decided to be one of my stalker? I don't mind your company tho since you're pretty all you have to do is ask. She winked at me. It caught me off guard and so i stuttered n..N..No... of ...of course not! I was just hiding because of that stupid game the president made. I didn't know you're here. I quickly walk my way towards the door but the girl grabbed my hand. No uh jisoo ssi, not so fast. Since you disturb me from my rest time you owe me lunch tomorrow and since I helped you back there so i deserve a reward am i? She smiled so bright that i lost my reasoning and just agreed to her. "Fine, I'll treat you to lunch tomorrow and i proceeded to the door bit before i went out of her line of sight i stopped.... "Thank you Lisa ssi, for saving me earlier. I smiled genuinely and lisa smiled back cheerfully. No problem jisoo ssi lm at your service anytime. Saluting me. I just giggled at her silliness and went out. As i walk my way smiling towards my classroom my stomach growled. Shit! I didn't ate lunch! She better pay for this! I didn't ate my precious chicken because of this stupid game! That spoiled president better be ready for my sweet vengeance.