•five•

15 days

A day later and Jonghyun came up to me without a reason, or his reason was to help me, which I didn't need but I let him. His dyed, light brown hair smooth in a perfect style and his chocolate eyes full of wonder. His honeyed skin contrasting the snow white shirt on his chest, and his black pants matching his dark boots. His feet moving faster to help me with my task at hand.

As I brought everyone's regular daily coffee, he opened the entrance door to SM and helped me carry the second cardboard holder. he made small talk and asked me how my day was so far. it was sweet but I didn't know why his attitude toward me changed so suddenly. maybe because I wasn't used to this side of my idol.

As soon as we got into the elevator, Jonghyun pressed the button with a three above and let the doors close. He then said "I was hoping you would accompany me to the formal dinner that SM holds each year. it's a private party so only people who work here will know I am taking you. well, that is if you even want to go with me."

He then nervously looked down at the coffees in his hand with a blush on the apples of his cheeks. who knew my idol actually liked me- wait. jonghyun likes me! he wants to go to the party with me! what kind of mahogany-

"i-i would love to go to the dinner with you," I said. my voice coming out like a timid toddler telling his mother he broke some stupid vase. I instantly cursed myself for my stutter and shyness. not the time.

jonghyun perked up at my answer with a big, dumb smile on his cute little face. if he did that little pouty thing he does when someone says no, I would have said yes anyway. no one in their right mind could say no to Jonghyun's pouty lips. and as I thought about them, I looked at them: his lips.

Full and pouty, pretty and pink, kissable. I licked my own lips as the thought of pecking his lips again came into mind, but I couldn't do that. I had twenty gazillion coffees in my hands as did Jonghyun. one wrong movement and black hot liquid would be on both of us. so as the elevator floors passed, I thought about his lips as we stood in comfortable silence.

when we reached our destined floor, I exited the elevator first and sped away to the meeting room. last time, Jonghyun and I got scolded for missing the meeting, so this time I had to be on time with the coffee.

I walked a few more doors down and opened the door to the meeting room that hadn't yet held the meeting. I was extra early today as I started setting each hot coffee on the table -that would be warm when the staff arrived.

After I finished, I grabbed Jonghyun's coffees, who walked in with me and placed them with the others. I dusted my hands together with an accomplished smile and walked to the door.

jonghyun, being right next to the door, looked at me as if he was going to say something but then deciding against it. he grabbed my hand instead and pulled me to him until I slammed into his hard chest. I gasped and then I felt something press against my lips- which caused my eyes to fly open. his lips. they moved against mine and my body heated up. a few seconds later and my own lips moved in sync with his.

when he pulled away, he had the stupid grin on his face, and my face most likely had a blush. without saying anything else, he pulled away leaving me speechless and with my back pushed against the meeting wall. he opened the door and exited. all without losing his smile.