11

With no other option, Phana coolly walked out from behind the pillar with his hands inside his pockets.

Not giving away the fact that he was eavesdropping a few minutes ago.

Thankfully, none of them noticed his arrival from just behind the pillar they were standing near.

"Oh Phana, you are already here!"

"Ya...I came to ask if Mong would like to join us"

What the hell is he saying. Phana internally facepalmed.

" Actually, we all were going to eat. Why don't you join us?"

Phana agreed.

In the engineering canteen, expectedly, all eyes were on them.

And to add spice to the show, it so happened, that Forth was sitting between Phana and Mong.

Mong filling up Forth's plate was making it spicier.

And when Forth moaned after eating a particular dish, it caught everyone's attention, including Phana.

"Here Phana, you should definitely try this"

Just as Phana was about to pick up a spoonful of that rice, Forth was already holding a spoon in front of Phana's face.

Phana blinked and looked at the eager face of Forth.

Do friends feed each other?

He didn't think much and opened his mouth.

Needless to say, all the cellphones were out to capture that moment.

Forth feeding Phana.

----------------------------------------------------------

Phana woke up with a start as his neck protested.

He surveyed his surroundings and remembered that he was in the library and dozed off while studying.

Groggily he got up and collected his stuff. And made his way to his room.

It was 12 am, and the campus was deserted.

Slowly he reached his room and flopped down on his bed.

Completely unaware of everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

Phana didn't knew what possessed him to check the college forum early in the morning.

But he had prepared his heart to see whatever shocking things they might have put up.

But never in his life he would have been ready to see the two photographs.

His eyes bulged and he almost fell out of his chair.

His world tilted, and His life changed yet again, with just these photos.

The first one showed forth sitting beside him with his head down and looking at him in the library.

And the second one showed, Forth following him in the deserted campus in the middle of the night. This photo was a little unclear as it was taken from a balcony.

The photo was unclear, but it cleared Phana's vision.

---------------------------tbc---------------------------