1

Thanks to prijongsuk and softsquishymochi. They set my ForthPha heart beating.❤

And thanks to @Akanshagupta2, for providing me with this plot.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was one photo, just one photograph, which changed the course of Phana's life forever.

It's said that a picture Is worth a thousand words.

But a picture can be misleading and damaging and life changing.

And if Phana had known, he would have paid more attention to it, but he had just shrugged it off, thinking it would pass away.

Just like all the rumours and link ups about him.

Being the campus moon, he was always in news. And he was forever being linked with with girl and another.

Not that he cared.

And he never would.

They were afterall, false.

And they died down by themselves, only to rise again.

Just like a cycle.

But the thing was, it had always been with a girl, but this time it was with a boy.

His friend.

Forth.

Phana knew this would die down too, just like others. He didn't let it bother him. Anyway, his life was always on lime light. He just hoped Forth was not bothered by it.

Because unlike him, Forth was reserved In these matters. It was a well known fact, that Forth didn't do labels.

But he had never been seen with anyone, nor had he been linked with anyone.

This was the first time, he was being publicly paired up, with a dude, his friend, Phana.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like every Saturday evening, Phana had went to the court to play basketball with his friends.

And that included Forth too.

It was skin against shirt.

During their match, in one particular instant, Forth had bumped onto Phana, and had fallen on top of him.

While In the process of getting up, their eyes had met for a split second.

And that was the moment, when that decieving photo was taken.

Forth without a shirt, on top of phana, looking into each others eyes.

They hadn't thought much about it and continued playing.

It was only on Monday, that he came to know, that the photo had become viral.

-------------------------tbc-----------------------------

How was it?😋