quidditch match

"Now lisen here young lady  you will stay close to draco and keep warm and dont tease your father hes on edge. Be nice to fuge and the other ministers okay?...Morgana.?"      

"yes mother i understand okay i have a job to do. I dont fail never have and never will everything will go according to plan so stop fussing."  I was getting restless even bellatrix could see.  Yep i got black temper. "Right mother i must go. please?"

On my way out i nodded to bella who went to work getting everything ready. I walk ober to our portkey it was a gold box with a black snake wrapped around. 

"Didn't think she would let you go mogz" draco smiled to me i as caught up with him wrapping my arm under his cloak.

Neither did I. I thought.  Right don't forget the purpose we are going okay?... i wont get a chance to say when we are there but be safe and don't be foolish in your choices and words this is a test not from the dark lord but for the members in hiding. Don't disappoint me."

Yes dear dray don't disappoint  me i mindlink him, OI he shouted it rippled through my head that was ment for you.

we smile at each other as we touched the portkey. We all landed on our feet and slowly walk to the dome. i was wearing my above the knee green dress with a cape attached to the back and around my waist a silver snake belt with matching silver ankle boots my white curly hair  wrapped in a neat bun with a green ribbon around the outside.

"father you think i could see Krum and Calto we havent seen them in almost a year i fear they will forget  our sweet sweet morgz and the ... plan"

"you make a good points first don't tease your sister about that she did as she was bid and i will sort the boys out. Look. Well Well if it isn't mr harry potter himself with.

i cut my father off " with the blood traitors and... tututu. A mood blood what has happened to people.  

"ANNDD who might you be." Said a small fat ginger draco mouthed FRED.

just as i'm about to snap at him draco jumps in i like it when he defends me so i dont scream in his head. What can i say it makes me feel good.

"she is MY twin sister morgana who happens 

DRACO STOP CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WE HAVE A REASON TO BE HERE 

...to be sitting with us in the minister's cabin by request."

"Now now draco dont brag there no need. Do give us a shout if it begins to rain."

the hole time i was looking at this mood blood i could smell it off her how could they sit with her its people like her who give us a bad name they are responsible for most the crime and random sqwibs all around it may not sound bad buts crue . she just looks so proud who dare she. Bella would have pounced and killed her.I would have cheered her on.

in the cabin me and draco sit a the very front at each side i wanted to see some old friends first the irish come out. I don't like their team they never win and they don't realize that its not a friendly however i do like the scottish team Celtic and the northern team Newcastle and of course i like krums team. i don't learn team names though never really saw it as something important. The music turns dark and thats it dracos face lights up

Look LOOOOKK it them morgz.  I hate it when he does this.

i smile back to fuge "minister? 

"yes dear"

"who do you wish to win?" i say politely with a smile on my face 

"well miss malfoy"

"please call me more morgana"

he smiles to him self he looks like a boy in a sweet shop.

"sweet morgana go have fun"

im confused i look to my farther who point be in front of me. Calto

i get up and grab his hand i sit behind him on his broomstick. Everyone smile as the whole team loves me i have made a few donates for draco and calto is team captain 

"mein süßer Morgan jubelt mir zu und küsst mich zu lange, es ist mein kleiner Vogel"( my sweet morgan cheer for me and kiss me to long it's been my little bird)

hes screamed it to his wand so it echoed through everywhere i could cry but hey why not. He manages to move so he can see my full face he grabs it with full force and kisses me in front off everyone i mean hundreds of thousands. However it turned sweet very quickly as a got a look of a gang of gingers looking left out and disappointed.

"our deal stands the same my bird your proof. my sweet morgan"

He passes me a a locket which was heavy to the touch he roars again and finally puts me down in the cabin. I look to father how looks please impressed even. Calto Reiner is his full name it translates to pure, its perfect as he is from an old pureblood family.

 You could have fool any man with that grin morgana. Last time you saw him how did you get him to trust you so quickly

Draco what's that supposed to mean? i have a job to to i will do what i have to. Don't worry dra i love you more.

He just smiles while watching the game fuge taps on my back and i turn to face him.

" that was truly lovely to see two trueblood happy. i not not a many people even know you are alive so i just wanted to say i understand its complicated but you have my faith and i will make sure there is a safe spot for you in hogwarts."

"oh my minster thank you so much. would it be improper to give you a hug?"

he shakes his head and opens his arms and bends a little a bit. I make eye contact with my dad and he gives me a silent applause and bows his head with i proud grin.

"Now sit tell what house do you hope to be in?"

4 hours later me Draco Daddy and Barty try to open the locket.

" zu öffnen, was Blut verbergen würde, um Blut eines Adlers zu löse"

to open what would hide blood to loosen blood of a eagle

Barty grabs my hand 

"this will sting a little okay" he looks deep in my eyes.

he slits my hand wide open my father looks as if he was about to kill Draco's got white knuckles 

"he compares you to birds does he not "

after a minute of my continuous blood flow on to the locket it pops open.

"well done barty"

they all takes turn to read it then father reads it to me 

everything in place wait for the sign there will be a price for our help not gold we need the little bird help.

Igor Karkaroff

They all look at me i nod my head terms are terms and get ready for the task ahead 

Its the beginning.