Chapter 4

And so Aria began to walk towards him. Every step she took, filled her with confidence, confidence in achieving her final goal. She was set on doing that even if she had to defy every rule and every law. Those little things meant nothing to her. Now that i think about it more clearly, she did look like Ciel in a way. The world didn't matter to her at all it was something pointless, almost meaningless. Why would she even care for something which constantly kept on betraying her loyal heart over and over again? Inside her mind an impetuous flood was taking place, which consisted of thoughts that only had to do with vengeance. An overconfident smile had rizen on her delicate face, while her steps gained speed by the minute. But then again not only her smile, but her entire expression was something which couldn't possibly remain unnoticed. She had an unbreakable mask of composure on her face, while her crimson red eyes looked as intimidating as ever. She was simply overwhelming.

"It's high about time the hunt begun"  Aria thought before making contact with the young Earl.

"Hello, Earl Phantomhive." Aria started the conversation. "Thank you for attending my parent's memorial, it means a lot to me." She added, while pretending to be touched by his sympathetic actions."It was no big deal. I was not able to come to the funeral due to some certain circumstances, so i decided to come to the memorial." The Earl said in a formal manner. "But you needn't have done so, i believe. Don't get me wrong but they weren't the closest of friends or anything of the like." Aria said using a steady tone of her voice. "Even though they didn't have the best of relations, i felt obligded to come." He responded, not taking his eye of her even for a second. "Is there something wrong with wanting to pay my regards to one of my late parent's rivals? He added in a serious tone. "Well that wasn't the only reason young master wanted to come" The good looking buttler said out of the blue."Sebastian!" Ciel raised his voice at the interuption of his handsome butler, who chuckled at his reaction. "It's okay, i actually wanted to meet you too." Aria said innocently, giving Ciel a smile which seemed to be wonderful, but in truth it hid tons of wild thorns of hatred, thorns that ready to harm to all the unwanted guests.  "Hooo, so what did you want to meet me for?" Ciel said, looking at her with his bewitching oceon blue eye, full of curiocity.

"Truth is i would like to talk to you about buissness, but i don't quite think that this is the proper place to do so." Aria responded. "So, would you like to come to my mansion tommorow at seven o' clock in the afternoon?" She added, something which surprised all three of the handsome males. "But Milady-" Aaron said widening his eyes, but couldn't manage to complete his sentence as he was interrupted. "Sebastian what's the schedule for tommorow?" The queen's watchdong asked his butler having the same cold look on his face, a look that could even be compared of that of adamantine glacial ice. "You have a meeting with Mr Williams, who is the head of the Williams sweets company. It seems he wants you to help him advertise his products. Other than that, surprisingly you don't have anything else." The butler who was refered as "Sebastian" informed. "So, are you coming or are you not?" Aria asked, mimicking Ciel's expression, only her stare was even cockier than his. "I'll be there exactely at seven then." Earl Phantomhive said raising his tone a little bit. "My, my. This is no way to talk to a lovely lady my boy." Aaron said, kissing the back of Aria's subtle hand, something which made Aria widen her eyes in surprise and the queen's watchdog stare daggers at him. "Your course of actions are not any better, focing yourself like that He said having the same presumptuous  smile, narowing his enchanting eye. "So then i guess it's settled." Aria said with an expression which showed approval. "See you tommorow then, we will happily expect your arrival." Aria said, putting on her "smiling" face on, while saying that.

The young Aria watched the Earl as he was taking his leave. "What do you know? Scum like that can also be intresting." Aria mumbled silently, having a broad smile, a smile that gave equal amounts of cruelty and coldness.