Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl at the age of thirteen, with long golden hair and scarlet red eyes. Apart from being pretty she was exeptionally good at everything she did. She also had a doting family with whom she spent unforgetably wonderful moments. And so together they overcame any obstacle in their lives by helping each other, however big or small that was. If you were expecting this kind of story, sadly i am here to inform you that neither is this a fairy tail, nor were they a happy family. Although Aria's description was right on the mark, that was the young girl's name, her parents were in very bad terms. They would always shout at each other, and fight for the siliest things, without even giving the slitest attention to their daughter. Only when they were in public, they were acting the part of a loving couple, in order to keep appearences, as both of them would hate to be gossiped by others. Deep wounds were starting to manifest inside the heart of the young Aria. Despite that fact she continued doing her best, hoping that if she was a good girl, she could be able to unite them. But unfortanately, they were just mere thoughts of an immature little child. Their life continued on and on, yet the situation never changed. Aria's one and only supporting pillar, was the exceptional smile of her best friend Alois Trancy. They met because their guardians were partners at work, so they ended up seeing each other quite often. So as time passed, they got to know each other better and as a result became close friends. He would give her weird, yet cute nicknames as Aria was known for being a clutz,and with his lively and energetic nature would make her world brighter. Whenever she thought pesimistically, just by bringing the image Alois' marvelous smile, her thoughts would be replaced by new drops of hope. After a while, Aria understood that the way she looked at Alois, was different of that of a precious friend, it was the way of a lover. Although Alois was always cheerful, Aria knew that something was off. She knew that he had been hiding something terrible. She thought that eventually he would tell her. But suddenly something unbelieavable happened. Her light, her everything had dissapeared in flash. At that time she felt emty. She spend endless hours shut in her room thinking, as she couldn't stand to even listen to her parents go at it even for seconds. She would just stare at the walls doing copletly nothing. Her purpose life, her first love had been robbed off of her hands.

Someone had killed him. The name of the person who had killed him was, Ciel Phantomhive. All of that by herself she couldn't know. Her friend, Ellen was the one that informed her. She was a Shinigami, a god of death that's why she knew. Someone could ask, "How did a Shinigami and a mere human become friends?" Well a year ago, Ellen had just gotten out of a battle with a demon, having been the victor of course, but sadly the demon had inflicted Ellen severe wounds, something which caused her to fall on the ground. Luckily, Aria was passing by, thus witnessed her and decided to help her. She carried her to her house, and placed her in her room's bed. Fortunately, at that time there was no one in the house, something which made things easier. There she treated her wounds, therefore made her recover sooner than expected. At first Ellen was feeling indepted to Aria and that's why she kept a certain distance between them. But it didn't take long for her to realize that she liked her as an important friend, and that she would do anything in order to help her, when needed. They would meet almost every day, and Ellen would tell her more about her world, and about creatures only known from legends.

 One day while Aria was going to her home back from her all girls school, as she entered her house she saw her mother and father "conversing" in their usual manner. As her mother was in a state of anger, she lost her self control having her darkest secret slip through her togue, something which should have never happened. "Aria is not your child!" Her mother shouted losing her temper. At first her husband looked at her while widening his eyes, shocked from what her wife had just said. But then, he walked towards the kitchen's equipment and grabbed a a knife that was extremely sharp. Then he started cutting through her dear wife's flesh making her scream in despair from all the pain, and of course causing her death. Aria, who was watching the whole time had been traumatized from her father's course of action. "It's all my fault! If i hadn't been born, then none of this would have happened" were the thoughts that wondered around her mind, blaming herself for every single thing. Afterwards, her father walked in the door's direction, as the words "mad" and "phychopath" were ruling his face. "Now, now then. It's my beloved daughter's turn. Oh i totally forgot, that shit is not even my daughter" He shouted maniacly. So the panicked Aria, started running in order to hide somewhere, anywhere she could, as fast as she could listening to her father's intentions. But it was useless. Her father would catch up to her eventually. She had to think of something quickly, or else she would be doomed. After several minutes had elapsed, her father had cornered her. She was unable to even move from the terror that her father had caused her. "It's high about time you met the exact same fate as your mother!  " Aria's father said in such a cold manner, that even ice paled in comparison. I know that everything's like this, because of my existance, but still i can't help but want to stay alive". The poor young girl thought to herself, hoping that those weren't her last thoughts.

"Do you require my assistance, my princess?" A devilish voice sounded out of nowhere, coming from an unknown person. He was a tall handsome man, with semi long messy brownish hair and exceptional green eyes. "Protect me!" She shouted in responce. "As you wish then." He said with a chuckle. Then a peculiar sign appeared at her slender neck. Afterwards his captivating green eyes turned to the intimidating colour of red. "What the hell? Do you expect that this useless guy will be able to protect you? How foolishly immature of you!"  Her father said laughing at the sight of the good looking guy. "Rest assured, i will be sure to give you the most amusing, the most dessirable death a person can have." The young man said bluntly, intantly making Aria's father change his attitude towards him. After that her father walked aggresively at the direction of the unknown man, swinging his knife in a reckless manner having a certain purpose in mind, to kill the man who standed before him. It was natural for him to want the unidentified man out of the way, as he was trying to ruin his plans. But unfortunatelly for him, his efforts were completely useless. The unknown man, caught the hand of Aria's father without hesitating one bit. Then with rapid moves he threw him on the ground, grabbed the kitchen knife and put it extremely close to her father's throat. "I promised didn't i? That i would give you the best death? I belive that the simplest is the most beatiful one." The hansome man with the semi-long brown, nearly grey hair said cutting the other man's throat.

"What have i done?" Poor Aria thought to herself. "I am comletely broken, aren't I?" She mumbled having a mischievious smile on her face,  putting her tiny hands on her head. "Now demon tell me your name." She stated, having a serious expression show on her face. "Looks like you've done your homework." He said while winking. "My name is Aaron Nightray milady." He added. "And i am Aria Eden" Aria introduced herself, giving her hand to Aaron, as she wanted to seem polite. " Certain demons make contracts with humans to satisfy their wishes. In return after the wish is granted, demons take their souls, am i right?" Aria said, using all the knowledge she had gained from Ellen. "Splendid." Aaron answered. "Although i have already formed a contract with you, i haven't heard your wish." He said. "My wish is" Aria spoke with hesitation, "to cure my heart which is covered in scars."

~I hope you like my new story! If you want, comment below what you thought of it!!!