24

Jungkook:Did you enjoy talking to jimin?? He keep's smiling.

Y/n:Yeah...he is so nice friend.

Jungkook:Nice friend??

Y/n:Isn't he nice?? Or he is perfect??

Jungkook:No...he's brilliant. 😑

Y/n:I know... 😉

Jungkook:Y/n...I don't want you to text jimin again. Delete his number.

Y/n:Jungkook byeeee...I need to text jiminnnnnn!! 😏

Jungkook:Y/n...I SAID DELETE HIS NUMBER. 😠

Y/n:Byeee tallieeeee... 👋👋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

He didn't say bye. Pffff...Maybe he is mad at me. I was thinking to go outside. I wore something and headed outside. When I was walking, I saw jungkook there, sitting on a bench. And he looks very mad. I went to him.

"Jungkookieeeeee...I miss you...." I said and I was going to hug him but he stand up and started walking.

Wtf??

"Jungkook??" He just keep walking and I follow him.

"Tallie?? Don't you miss me??" I asked but he doesn't listen to me.

"Why are you not talking to me?? Are you mad??" I asked again but he keep walking and I keep following him.

"Jungkook!??" I said a bit louder and grabbed his wrist. He turn around and he was like 'what do you want' face.

"Y/n...what do you want??" He said with no emotions.

He talkeddddd!!!!

"Jungkook...are you mad or what?? Why are you not talking to me??" I said.

"I'm mad because you keep talking with jimin. I don't want you to talk with him. I think that he likes you and I don't want to loose you." He said and I chuckled.

"Jungkook...I just talk with jimin one time and I haven't talk more with him and I don't think that he likes me. I consider him as a brother or a friend. Nothing more." I said and he hugged me.

"Y/n...I love you." He said and I gigled.

"I love you more." I said and he broke the hug.

"No. I love you more."

"No. I."

"No. I."

"No. I."

"No. I."

"No. I."

"No. I."

"Okayyy okayyy. Do you want to eat ice cream??" He asked and I nodded.

"Okayyy...let's gooooo." He took my hand.

Thanks for readinggg. I love you all!!
Please vote. 💜❤💜
This was a short part. Sorryyyy. 😊