19

He shut the door.

Wtf??

"Open your door by yourself." He smirked.

"You are smirking to me??" I smirked.

"Yeah, now open the door and go inside." He said.

"I don't want. I want you to open the car door." I said and smirked again.

"If I don't want??" He said and looked at me.

"If you don't want... I'm not gonna come with you." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay...go by yourself...byee." He said and went to his side.

Then he open the car door and went inside. I was dumbfounded.

"Yahhhh...jungkook. I don't know the adress." I pouted.

"Just go inside the car. We are gonna be late." He said.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said and went inside the car.

"Yeah...kill me. What are you waiting?? He smirked.

I hit him at his arm 5 times.

"Ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch and ouch." He was in fake pain.

"Yahhh, why did you hit me??" He looked like he was mad.

I hit him again.

"Ouchhh!! You are dead Y/n.." He said and come closer at me.

"Now kiss me." He said shutting his eyes. He was waiting for me to kiss him.

I put two finger at his lips. I was trying not to laugh because he was kissing my fingers.

He broke the 'kiss' with my fingers and he open his eyes and I was laughing soooo hard.

"Why are you laughing?? And what's wrong with your lips?? They are not so soft. And it looks weird kissing you." He said and he was looking at me. I was laughing like a little baby.

"Y-yah j-jungkook it w-wasn't m-my l-lips. They w-were m-my f-fingers." I said while I was laughing.

"What??" He started laughing too.

"You are stupid jungkook." I said and looked at him. He was laughing so freaking cuteee. My heart melttt.

"I wanna kiss your lips not your fingerss. And you are weird. So weird." He said smiling like a cute little bunny. I love him so freaking muchhh.

"Jungkook...why are you so cute??" I said and he giggled.

"I don't know. You are cute too. And...I'm only cute for you shortiee." He said and brush my hair.

"Jungkooooook... we are lateeeee." I said and jungkook chuckled.

"Okay..okay...let's go now. We talk too much." He said and drove the car to their dorm.

I was so happy that I was going to bts dorm. I can't wait to see the othersss. I bet yoongi is sleeping. I ship yoonmin and vkook but now...noo vkook. Jungkook isss mineeee. Okay maybe yoonmin is real. Pfff I don't know. Uhhhh I forgot namjin. Jin and rm are so cuteeee. I forgot hobiii. Hobiii is my sunshineee. He is my onlyy hopeee. His smileeee...that makes my heart melt. But jungkook smile is attack to my heart. He is sooooo cuteeeeee.

I was thinking and thinking when the car stop in front of a big homeee. It was very cool.

"Come shortie...let's go inside." Jungkook said and smiled. I smiled back.

We get out and jungkook hold my hand. So warmmmmm... I don't know but my hands are always cold. Jungkook's hands are alwayssss so freaking warmm. Maybe I'm cold person?? Hahah noo. I'm not cold. If you want I can be cold. But with jungkook I'm always nice and sweet.... (I see...) But when jungkook annoys me.. I wanna kill him sometimes.

When jungkook was about to open the door...the door open and it was jimin and tae.

"Ohhhh, the lovely birdsss." Jimin said in a teasing tone.

"Comee insideeee..." Tae said.

"They came!!!" Jimin shouted.

And only jimin, tae, jin were there. I don't know where are the others.

But they are so freaking handsomeeeeeeee. I love them allllllllll. They are perfect!!! Omggg...why did I comee heree. I'm dying alreadyy.

1 girl 7 boyssssssss

WTFFFFFF??!!

I don't have inspirationnnn. Give me inspirationn pleasee. 😓😓