Happy Birthday, Tyki

Allen's POV

Allen sat at the lunch table with Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee, Chaoji, Link, Miranda, and Marie on Christmas. Although Chaoji had been quiet after being told to do so by a stern Kanda, Lavi had been louder and more obnoxious than ever, making Miranda, Lenalee, and Marie laugh. Although Kanda's silence was probably because he was annoyed by the "rabbit", the fourteenth's vessel was merely worried about his future and was too lost in thought to respond to the ruckus being caused at his table.

A sudden silence fell over the table, drawing Allen's attention. "Is that...", Lavi began, suddenly serious. Everyone on his side of the table followed his gaze and, upon catching whoever or whatever the red-head was talking about, they all glared furiously, readying themselves to fight. Before Allen could turn to see what they were looking at, a hand reached around and grabbed his chin, pulling his head back so he was face to face with a bent over, pale Tyki Mikk.

He groaned irritably at the sight of the noah before an ironic kiss was planted on his forehead. "Good evening, Shounen", the noah purred.

Everyone at the table but Chaoji, Link, and Kanda screeched at the odd sight - Chaoji and Kanda drew out their innocence while Link stared in confusion, clearly oblivious to what was going on. Oh, right. The only ones who know who Tyki is in his white form are me, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee, Krory, and Chaoji. Not even Marie knows who he is. "Oh? You have a boyfriend, Walker? And, no less, someone who appears to have quite a bit of wealth. Who are you and how did you get into here", he asked the noah, suspiciously.

"B-! He's not my boyfriend", Allen blushed, screeching with embarrassment. "He's-"

Tyki sat next to Allen and wrapped an arm around him, cutting him off before he could reveal his true identity. "A friend of that inspector Lvellie, should I say."

Allen grabbed his arm and roughly moved it out of the way, receiving a pout in response. "I don't think anyone here believes that even slightly."

"Speak of the devil", Marie smiled.

Lvellie walked up to the table, standing as tall as usual, hands clasped behind his back, along with the crows he had escorting him. Unlike his usual self, though, he had a big smile stretched across his face, as he looked at the disguised noah.

"Oh, Lord Mikk, you don't want to sit beside that vermin! Why not eat in a more comfortable room. Say... Komui's office?"

"Vermin", Tyki asked, sounding and looking bored yet, somehow, as though he was furious, despite giving no signs of it.

The inspector laughed nervously. "Ah, I only mean that they tend to have poor manners, Sir!"

Chaoji slammed his fists onto the table, drawing the attention of everyone and bringing back that aggravated look on Lvellie's face. "Inspector! I have something to tell you", he yelled. Nearly all of the dining hall was deathly silent.

Before he could say any more, Allen evoked his innocence and jumped from the table, tackling Chaoji to the group and covering his mouth and pinning him to the ground with his crown cloak. The asian man looked terrified, yet he struggled to get lose until Lvellie spoke.

"Allen Walker! What do you think you're doing?!" He signaled for the crow to step in and even Link stood from where he was sitting, ready to intervene. In a quick instant, Tyki stood between them all and the two on the ground.

"Lord Mikk?" Veins began to pop out of the inspector's forehead as he clenched his hands into fists, restraining himself.

"Malcolm C. Lvellie, right? This is the exorcist I am interested in. Please do not intervene."