A couple of hours later

"Come on, girl. We got a whole day planned for you." Raven said, jumping onto my bed with amber behind her.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm tired." I yawned, pulling my cover over me face.

After getting heaven to calm down, Keraun left because he said he had something important to handle so the girls and I just watched movies until we fell asleep.

"Wake up, bitch. Throw some clothes on so we can go." Raven tugged the covers from me, hitting me with one of the throw pillows from my couch. "We gotta surprise for you." Amber said smiling, mischievously as me.

I waited for them to leave, before I flared my legs and arms out in a mini tantrum. I took a deep breath and got out out of my bed, and throwing a random sweatsuit set on.

"What... what y'all want?" I yelled, walking into my living room to see Keraun dressed with heaven strapped to his chest in her baby carrier and Raegan beside him with heavens diaper bag on her shoulder and her book bag on her back. They looked so cute. "Where y'all going and what's going on?" I questioned, as Keraun walked up to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"You been so tired lately, so me and the girls are gonna have a daddy's day and you're gonna go out with amber and the roach. Go get ya nails done, do whatever you need to do, and I'll watch the girls." He grabbed my hand, sliding his card into my hand, making my eyes widen.

"Baby, I can't..." he cut me off with another kiss to my lips.

"It's on me, love. Enjoy yourself, ok." I nodded, wrapping my arms around him, as close as possible without hurting heaven.

"Come on girl, this roach about to max, Mr. Culinary card out." She plucked his forehead, grabbing my arm and forcing me out the door.

"Baby, you told her." He yelled, looking at me like 'how could I.'

"I'm sorry papi." I said, before amber closed the door and dragged me towards the car.

803 Lounge

Gyal, me wann fi holdYuh put me arms right around yaGyal, you give me the tightestHold me eva seen in my lifeGyal, me wann fi just squeezeYah put me ting right around yaGyal, you give me tightestHold me eva seen inna mi life, ohh

Yuh put me arms right around ya
Gyal, you give me the tightest
Hold me eva seen in my life
Gyal, me wann fi just squeeze
Yah put me ting right around ya
Gyal, you give me tightest
Hold me eva seen inna mi life, ohh

"Fuck it up bitch!" Raven yelled, as I wined to hold yuh by gyptian. After we got our nails done, we went straight to their house to get dressed. They had already brought me a outfit from fashion nova and I didn't want to waste all of my mans money so I did my own hair.

"Wine those fucking hips." She yelled again, making me bust out laughing.

We all were a little tipsy from all the bottles guys kept sending over to our section, so Raven was talking her shit.

"Y'all I miss my babies." I pouted, thinking about they were doing without me there. Fanning myself, I grabbed their hands and walked to our section to plop down on the couch and take a breather. "Bitch I can't breathe." I screamed, wiping the sweat off of my face.

"Aww look at your sister and her ugly ass boyfriend! She's having a boy." Raven said, showing me the pictures from their gender reveal.

" Raven said, showing me the pictures from their gender reveal

"Good for them. I know he's gonna be cute." I shrugged, not really caring. I'm happy for them, and I'll continue to love her from a far.

"If you would've told him about Paris, y'all could've been together." Amber blurted in her drunken state.

"Fuck him. If he loved me he wouldn't  have cheated. Love doesn't fucking hurt you. Love don't have you crying in the middle of the night, worrying about where he at. Love doesn't fucking lie, and break your fucking heart. Get that shit clear, if he didn't cheat on me, he would've known about his daughter. Fuck g herbo on fucking veto." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I did not mean to say that." Amber said, looking at her sister about to cry.

"No, because you know how I feel about him and what happened. I don't care about him, I don't care about what he's doing or who he's doing. All I care about is my daughter, who is coming home soon permanently." She said, quickly ending the conversation.

After she had the miscarriage, she got pregnant around the time he started messing with my sister. She was going to tell him, but she was so heartbroken that she kept it to herself. She had Paris and gave her to her mother because she wasn't ready.

She wasn't as successfully she is now and back then, she was an emotional wreck. She cried every night, and almost lost nova in the process. I think that's why every time he's around, she puts her guard up. Even though she doesn't show it, I know she's very much still in love with him. But he cut deep, and I don't know if he'll ever be able to fix it

Don't get it twisted, every summer Paris comes over and they talk everyday

Don't get it twisted, every summer Paris comes over and they talk everyday. But, now that she's stable financially and emotionally, she wants Paris home.

"We came out here tonight to party and have fun, enough of this sad shit. Let's go dance." I passed them all shots, gulping mine down before following them to the dance floor.

As they danced, Keraun, Raegan, nova and the U Haul workers busied themselves packing all of her clothes and belongings in boxes.