Ten

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

First Name:  :3

Last Name: :D

This was the official name I’ve chosen for myself when I appear online. Well, it’s my “display name” but the name I’d tell the people who'd talk to me would be Alice Lane. My username is ‘alane94'.

Okay, so I only made this account so I can get those darned dick pics without anyone I know getting suspicious. However, it also works both ways, because now I have an ‘official’ account I can use to actually have some fun.

The downside to this all was the fact that Alice Lane was not real, nor will she ever be. I’m playing a dangerous game here, because even though I would only be talking to people online, I can’t, for any reason at all, get attached to them.

Am I taking too big a risk?

Yes.

Am I guaranteed to get hurt in the end?

Quite possibly. Knowing myself and my desperation to find someone’s attention, I’ll get too attached to someone I meet on Kik despite how cautious I’m being with all of this. But I won’t worry about that until I get there. Right now, there was much fun to be had.

“Are you done yet?” Nelson’s voice instantly snapped me out of my train of thoughts. He had his phone in his hands, as if he were waiting for me to say something to type on his phone. I raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, yeah. Well, almost. Why?” I asked curiously.

“Just tell me your username,” he said. Now I was getting worried. I didn’t know what he was going to do with it, if it gets me those dick pics faster, then why not? The only thing that was bothering me was the fact that I’d have to tell him my username. If this gets out to anyone in the school, I’m kind of screwed.

“Hold on, I just have to finish filling out the rest of this crap,” I drawled. He immediately stood up from his chair and walked around to stand behind me, watching what I was doing on my phone.

“Dude, you don’t have to choose a picture now, just do that later,” he said. “alane, huh? Where’d you come up with that?” he asked.

“Just a random name I came up with in like five seconds,” I shrugged. For the most part, it was true. Nelson just didn’t know what I really used that name for. Hopefully none of this gets to Martin.

Dana, who was quiet during that whole time, suddenly spoke up. I realized she was occupied with her phone before she started talking. “Ugh what the hell is Martin taking so long? It’s been twenty fucking minutes!” she groaned.

“Calm down, Dana,” I said with a teasing tone. “He’ll turn up soon.”