I am somehow able to find his eyes in the darkness, and I must when I see nothing but desire in his eyes.

He takes off my dress, leaving me only in my bra and underwear. I gulp when his hand lifts up my right leg bringing it to me.

"You can tell me to stop if you want." He whispers.

I feel him move my underwear to the side and it was just then that I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Keep going." I whisper. I could feel him smile at me because I felt his finger at my center. He starts to rub me, making my breathing pick up.

"I fxcking can't get enough of you." He whispers, kissing my throat. "My body craves for you baby. I'm so addicted to you."

"Oh..." I moan breathlessly, holding unto his shoulder for support.

"Are you ready baby?" He whispers. I mumble a hesitant yes. My eyes meet his in mid panic, showing my fear.

"Its okay. I'll be gentle."

"O-Okay." Just then, I feel I sharp pain in my lower region making me squeal.

I then realised that Devon had pushed his middle finger inside of me.

"Does it hurt?" He asks softly, staring at me. His penetrating eyes shrink me in his hold. A suddenly feel like a five year old who's parents asks if I have a boo boo.

"A little." I say shyly. He bites his lips in adoration, making my cheeks burn. Pleasure starts to course through me when Devon starts to pick up his pace, kissing me to silence my moans.

"Fxck baby girl. Your so tight and warm. Just the way daddy likes it." He growls, going faster than he did before. I bit down on his shoulder trying my best not to loose it.

"Oh fxck!" I shout, making him smile. He claims my mouth silencing me from making anymore noise like the bastard he was.

"You gonna cum baby? Gonna cum for daddy like a good girl?" Devon growls, using his other hand to give my ass a slap. This tipped me over the edge, bringing me closer to my peak.

"Fxck!" I scream, digging my nails into his back, I'm sure I scratched it.

"Good girl." He places one last kiss on my lips as I climaxed.

I scrunch my nose when I see him place his middle finger in his mouth, licking off my juices.

"Your disgusting." I grab my dress, but he puts it on me his self.

"And you taste sweet. I can't refuse." He chuckles. I roll my eyes, getting up.

"Well, I bet you can't refuse your mom because dinner started a few minutes ago and we're still not there. Your mom is gonna beat your ass." He frowns, quickly going to the door and cursing under his breath.

I chuckle.

Fxcker.

..........

"You better eat up your food mister. You are so lucky I didn't take my time to search for your ass." Sylvia threatens, making Devon gulp.

"So Delilah." I stiffen turning my gaze towards Devon's father. He had just came not too long ago, when Devon and I were sneaking around.

He seems nice, I'm not going to lie, but the man looks so damn intimidating.

"Tell me what you like." He smiles at me.

"Well, I love to read, but its not my hobby. I love to be organized, have my priorities straight. I also love when things are done my way so, I'm guessing you sense that I'm a little controlling." I say making them laugh. And then, I felt it.

A hand on leg.

My head snaps to Devon, widening when I see him eating his food.

What the actual f-

"So Delilah, do you speak any other languages?" Christopher asks me. I gulp at the tingles that come with a familiar hand on my leg.

"Well, my dad is from France but he moved here when he met my mom. So I kinda picked up some of his French speaking." I gulp when I feel Devon's hand moving up to my thighs.

"That's amazing. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two." He says. I smile at him in amusement.

My breath hitches when his son squeezes my thigh gently. I look at him in shock only to see him drinking his juice, smirking.

"Delilah, you are a really independent, hardworking, beautiful role model. How'd you end up with this one?" I laugh at Christopher, drinking some water to prevent myself from moaning when Devon's big hands cup me.

"I know right." I chuckle nervously when Devon's hold gets firmer. I jerk forward, making him chuckle lowly.

"Devon, I know you love Delilah, but would you please stop gripping her thighs? Your at the dinner table." Sylvia glares.

I spit out my water, turning red. Devon removes his hand, clearing his throat while his father smirks at him.

"Its so damn obvious Devon. The girl was dying from trying to hold in her moans. Now, as we were saying. Delilah, what are your pleasure points?" Sylvia smirks.

I spit my water out for the second time that night.

...........

"Good morning Alpha Delilah. You have a mail." One of the maids say, handing me an envelop.

"I have a mail? From whom?" I sit up from Devon's bed.

"Um..." she smiles nervously. "I don't think that's my place Alpha."

"Oh yeah, right." I chuckle, taking the envelop. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." She smiles politely.

All of the colour drains from my face as I read the letter that doesn't say who its from.

'Since I've come to know that your mated to the Alpha, I have no other choice but to attack'

Damn, can Devon like.....chill with the whole kink shit? Lol

I am so sorry for not updating in like what...forever? Lol, yeah, I'm sorry. School is killing me.

Okay, I need to clear this up for you guys. The two main characters have not mated yet! They're getting there so don't worry (omggg y'all are starting to act like Devon, dying from blue balls lol)