3

"Babe, I really don't think I need to be at the wedding," Tony said sipping his martini as both of them walked around the casino

"Babe, I really don't think I need to be at the wedding," Tony said sipping his martini as both of them walked around the casino. Isla looked at him with a 'not funny' look in her eyes.

"It's our wedding, Tony!" She said leaving his hands and staring at him.

"Sure it is but-" he tried to say but Isla interrupted him.

"You aren't going anywhere near the date, okay? if you wanna go to Afghanistan or Pakistan or Yemen or wherever the heck in the world, go there after you are my lawfully wedded husband and I am your lawfully wedded wife. It's not as if you are going to save the world or something. I will come with you. It's just a week after." she told me furiously.

Almost two years of them dating and Tony had never felt so intimidated but that night over at her's he had realized a great lot of deal and so had Isla. Two years ago when they had stepped into the same car, no one of them had thought they would come so far but they did. They had been engaged for almost seven months now and been planning the big day but Tony constantly insisted on visiting Afghanistan.

Tony looked at the woman in front of him. The woman who had yelled at him during a meeting and refused and rejected him multiples time the same day but nevertheless and confessed her love towards him almost a year ago. He looked at the woman who had helped him get out of the alcohol addiction.

◂ ▴ ▾ ▸ 

"Do you take Anthony Edward Stark as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do," Isla said. "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit."

"And, Do you take Isla Rachel Windsor as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Silence filled everyone's ears for a second before the two words came out of Tony's mouth.

"I do."

◂ ▴ ▾ ▸ 

"Oh My God! Look at her." Tony held the precious little baby in his hand looking into her eyes whilst Isla weakly sat in her bed. The more Tony looked at the baby, he got lost into her dark eyes.

"Tony? Tony?" Isla said. Tony looked at her suddenly as if just woken up from a deep deep sleep.

"yeah?"

"She's my baby too." She said.

"Yeah," Tony said and Isla continued looking at him. It took Tony another moment to realize what Isla had meant. "Right!" He exclaimed and very slowly placed the little baby in Isla's lap.

"Aww... I think she's got your eyes." Isla said and Tony nodded.

"What do you think are we gonna name her?" Tony said looking towards his beautiful wife.

"Emily." She said simply looking into her baby's eyes. "Look into her eyes. They're screaming Emily!"

"I don't really hear anything," Tony said in his good old sarcastic ways.

"Smart-Ass" Isla said laughing and hitting Tony playfully on his shoulder.

"Emily Ann Stark" Tony announced.

"She's beauty. She's Grace. She'll punch in your face!"