Chapter 5 " Mama Cooper"

"Mom?, Mom,?" I said repeating looking at her she just was speechless.. she wasn't frozen she just made different faces like she was trying to understand.
Before I knew it she grabbed my hand really hard and dragged me.
"Oww Mom!" I yelled she completely ignored me and continued to drag me out the chocolate shop really fast, so fast that the edge of her leather jacket was hitting me. It wasn't a serpent jacket but it was still leather.
"Wait mom you didn't pay!" I yelled
She didn't care she didn't even stop she just dragged me all the way to the car and practically pushed me in not long before she jumped in the drivers seat herself.
"Mom.." she just cut me off and turned the music all the way up every time I said something or at least tried to.
Eventually we go to the house and I didn't get out of the car but my mom forced me she grabbed my wrist again, this time it was harder. Again she dragged me all the way into the house as she open the door she forced me in to But I hit the floor, making a large noise scaring chic and sweet pea who were sitting on the couch.
"Woah!" Chic yelled and in flew fp and fangs who might've been in the kitchen or the hall I couldn't really tell.
"Alice what the hell!" Fp yelled.
"Boys!! ROOMS NOW!" Mom screamed.
They all ran upstairs.
I've seen mom angry before but not this angry she was even scaring fp.
"So do you wanna tell your step father what the hell you've be doing."
Fp kinda looked scared and right at me.
"Mom this is unnecessary and stupid."
"SHES BEEN SCREWING AROUND WITH THE LODGES BOY" was all she got out before she turned around and stared at the wall.
"Hiram's son?" Fp asks
"Mom why is this such a big deal, jughead didn't even know who I was when we met he was actually fighting with his dad when he ran into me."
"Wait jughead?"Fp asks
My mom raise her hand with a pissed off look to basically saying yes.
"Betty can you go to you room for a second," Fp asks.
"Butt.."
"Now please" He said
I ran upstairs and saw the boys leaning over the balcony listening.
"You can't see him again," sweet pea said
I didn't say anything but go in my room and slam my door.
Back downstairs

FPS pov
I was getting ready to say something, anything to calm her down. But she beats me to it.
"You know what, I've been a laid back mom, I've done my damn well best to make sure she's okay, her fathers a killer and in prison and I have done nothing but try to keep her safe sense and FP I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE IF SHE JUST KEEPS PUTTING HERSELF IN MORE DANGER SHES GOING TO END UO DEAD"
I don't know what to say or do except I walk over to her and just wrap my arms around her and squeeze her as tight as I can and immediately she falls apart..
"Alice, she's a teenager she's going to do what she's going to do. We can either stop her and she'll sneak around anyway or we let her do what she's going to do no matter what and monitor her..  very closely. I can already tell you which is going to be safest for Betty because if she sneaking around with the lodges boy that's when the lodges will get us and hurt anyone of us."
Alice just looked me in the eyes and took a step closer and kissed me.
"How did I ever get around all those years without you?"
I could help but smile and grab her lower back to push her closer to me and kiss her one more time. After we part she wipes her face.
"I need to go talk to betty" she said as I watched her make her way upstairs.

Alice's pov
Knock knock
"Betty can I come in please?"
"No!"
I ignore what she says and just go in anyways and I walk in and see the window wide open with Fred Andrews ladder leading up to it and all I have to do is glance over at Betty's bed and see Jughead sitting at the end of it and Betty sitting straight up with her arms crossed giving me a death glare. I do it back.
"Okay, this is how this is going to work. You guys can see each other when I say so. If you guys meet I will know where and when.. if I find out any other ways your done. And jughead if this is some miraculous plan for your parents to get close to us and hurt anyone of my kids I will personal ring your neck myself. Do I make myself clear?" By the end of that sentence I was extremely close to his face, intimidating as hell and scaring this boy shitless.
"Yes mam" He says with a gulp.
I walk over to the window and push the ladder over and slam the window so the only way jughead has a way out is through the front door where. So I know when he come and goes. As I'm making my way out the door I open the door a little wider.
"This stays open!" I say before making my way back downstairs.