Flashs

" I survived
because
the fire
inside me
burns
brighter
then the fire
around me. "
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

      " May 2nd, 1597                                    I got to talk to Avon again today, gash she is such a doll and I don't care what the towns people say about her and her family

" May 2nd, 1597
I got to talk to Avon again today, gash she is such a doll and I don't care what the towns people say about her and her family. She's to sweet to be what they say but looks can fool you I guess I got to take the chance then. She come in today to got some food for her mother that she had order the other day. I'm actually surprised that she remembered me and my name because most people will forget my name or they will just call me boy. But the thing is I just can't get her off my mind and getting to see her daily is make my life more liveable. "

" May 7th 1597
I get to see her every day now but I think she just comes to the store just to see me and every time I think about it, it makes me smile. I just love the way she looks at me but it saddens me that I'm just a thirty - five year old man that just looks like he's seventeen years old............ "

* Emma pov*
I read and re-read the page trying to see if I can get anymore information but he stopped writing, I sighed before I got off the floor and walked over to Christian, I lay the book on the table.

"I found something but it's not much"

He look up and waiting for me to continue so I did.

"He fall in love with a girl named Avon Roses but get this he was thirty - five years old and he said he still looked seventeen years old when he meet her."

He nod his head

"What year?"

"1597"

" April 14th, 1576
It hurts, IT HURTS SO MUCH. Father has finally snapped, he has covered me in my own blood. I'm sure that he has broken a couple of my ribs as he has kicked me many times in the ribcage and the stomach until I was coughing up blood. My body has become sore were I can barely move around the house but he has stopped me from doing so, I'm not even allowed outside unless I have a job or getting food for him........."

" July 12th, 1577
Father has been keeping me in the basement now were he forced this colored liquid into my body making it burn with heat and sweat but for him to hold me still he straps me down to a wooden chair and he barely leaves me clothes, food, and water. He also force me to do the cooking and the cleaning. I hope to leave this place soon......."

" October 18th, 1779
Four years of pain none stop by my worthless father who only cares for himself. He forced my body beyond it's limite multiple times and he still give me my daily medicine, that's the weird colored liquid he forced into my body. I asked him what it is three years ago even tho he punched me he still answered my question. He said I was very sick and I need good medicine to make me better again, I know he was lining since the beginning. I was also forced to have a job at a small supplie store in town, to keep money in the house......"

October 19th, 1779
I woke up to the cold basement floor with a thin blanket but I don't't feel cold as much as I did at first and the way I can tell it's cold down here is that I can see my breath in front of me with little light I have. Today I woke up with a splitting headache, I try to stand but I stagger halfway so I grabbed onto the closest wall to pull myself up. My headache is becoming bigger to were I grab my head in pain and fall to my keens, I close my eyes hoping it would help with the pain but it didn't.

" I.......miss........her"

I slowly become to hear someone through the pain.

"Damn...that...kid...she died because of him and I'm going to make him pay for what he did."

I can hear father speaking but his nowhere near me.

"I'm going to cause him so much pain that he caused me. I'm going to make him hurt so much that he dies from it, damn him."

Slowly the pain begin to stop as I keep hearing him.

"I'm going to hurt him so much"

I hear father's foot steps coming to the basement door until he slammed it open, I just siting here hoping it will go quickly but it seems nothing goes my way. He rush down the stairs and come at me with his full strength, my head is forced to the side as he punched me into the wall.

CRACK

I can feel the blood drip down my head, he didn't give me no time to grab me by my torn shirt and drag me to the wooden chair. He thrown me into it and tied me down really thigt with rope that's makes me bleed if I move to much. He forcefully grabbed my hair and pulled back my head giving him access to my neck. Suddenly he thrusted a needle in it, bring tears to my eyes I let out a whimper of pain wanting this nightmare to stop. I can feel the liquid pulse through my veins and making my body feel so cold.

Sweat rolls down my face and back as the cold stick to my bones, I can feel my whole body shaking as darkness creep up at the corners of my eyes. I continue to whimper when the darkness takes over completely shutting down my body and mind but I can still feel the cold as it flows through it like it's my own blood.