Chapter 17 - 2 years in a flash

5-1-2019

I haven't told anyone, only Aunt Sophia knows of my medical condition. I haven't even told the studio yet because I am scared of what will happen. right now I'm not allowed to do any physical activity, which sucks because I like going for late afternoon jogs just to stay in shape. I am designing my merchandise at the moment.

I am also thinking of what to write for my next 4 songs and yes I am making 11 songs for my upcoming album, its called Half. (Album cover up top)

-time skip- 4 months later

1/4/2019

Everyone knows.

Even my fans.

I've gone bold and resort to wearing wigs.

I'm ALWAYS tired and I can't help it.

Why... why did this have to happen to me.

Ruel and I are still dating, he is understandable about my situation but I feel like he is sick of going to the same place. But its not like I chose to go there I can only take so much walking and traveling in a day, I would kill for the moments when I would make fun of Ruel and he would chase me around the golden field or squeaky mall floors just so hug he to death. Now its like I am an antique glass doll that would break at the slightest touch or a light breeze going past.

Now that I think of it he only visits me once a week twice at the most. It makes me sad to think we are drifting because I got a disease that I couldn't control. All I think about these days is what he thinks of me and what I am worth, but I shouldn't I just need to survive and thrive and make music to the end of my days.

-time skip- (I am going to do a lot of time skips to get through the next 2 years and onto year 12)

30/6/2019

Today is my birthday... and I am surrounded by people that love me, but one is missing and I couldn't be anymore unhappier... at least thats what I thought.

Just when I thought I was the saddest I could be on my birthday someone spills a cup of sticky juice on me and the slice of cake that was in their other hand. I ran to my room and started to have a break down.

I was a desert flavored mess and I was in pain, mentally and physically. He didn't show up, I was starting to doubt that he loves me.

"Why didn't you come Ruel..."

-Time skip-

31/7/2019

I haven't seen him in more then a month and the last time he texted was 5 weeks ago.

What should I do?

Do I text him?

Maybe he is just really busy and hasn't been able to text me, I'm sure he will later tonight. - really (Y/N) he hasn't texted you in 5 weeks just do it!

-Messages- Bold=Ruel Underlined=(Y/N)

Hey, we haven't talked in a while. Is everything okay?

Hey, yeah everything is fine I just have a lot on my plate right now, the studio wants me go to on tour but I don't want to until you get better, also I am trying to think of new songs while doing the music videos to my old songs, and ontop of that I have school work. and I'm sorry that I haven't seen you in a while.

wow that seems like a lot all I have to worry about is school work, merch and taking pills.

I wish I am allowed to see you or at least text you freely.

why can't you now?

Studio won't let me see, text or call you until I've done my work, its because I'm falling behind at school.

awe well that sucks, is that the reason you missed my birthday?

Yeah my dad took my phone away so I couldn't say happy birthday and I was grounded. but I have your present in my room, I will see you when I can.

I have to go before I get caught but I hope your birthday went well and I can't wait until I can see you again xx

okay bye xx

-End of chat-

That was the most bogus talk I have had with him something is defently up.

-Time skip-

6/2/2020

It's a new year and there are 10 more months until I get the okay to being cured, well hopefully anyway. I found out what happen with Ruel, it turns out that the stress of me having cancer got to him and he felt like if he was distant with everyone that he would feel better on him own. But I went to see him and had a very long advice talk with him, it lasted 3 hours.

I came up with some new year resolutions,

1. make a new song - I stopped making songs once I found out that cancer wanted to visit. So I want to change that and write a song, not necessarily about me but something that makes me feel something.

2. spend less time on my phone and start reading some books - because I mean there is a hole other world out there that I want to see (Vampire Academy - Recomended by me)

3. Eat healthier - I just want to drink more water and eat less cake.

and the list goes on by I just showed the top 3.

At this very moment I'm happy, I haven't felt more happier in the last year to what I'm feeling now. Me and Ruel are doing better then ever and i can't wait until he drops his new album.

-Time skip-

3/1/2021

"Congratulations, you're cured," said Dr. Day with a huge smile on her face. I couldn't believe it. out of all the years in my life the last 2 were the hardest, but she continued. "Now you understand that you will need monthly check ups to see if you are still clean. If you are going traveling for say if you are going on a tour you would need a doctor to know all you medical records so you would have to bring them with you, and if you need them you can just ask the reception for them."

I was so happy this year, my final year at school is going to rock!

I feel so happy, I feel so free.

___________________________________________________________

To be continued...