Chapter 12 - Date

Today was the day, a couple of days ago Ruel asked me to go on a date with him, like as in a proper dinner in a fancy restaurant. I said yes of course why wouldn't I; I felt extremely happy at the time. but right now I am having trouble and regretting I even said yes to go.

"UGHH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" I yelled to myself,

"Well yelling about it isn't gonna get you anywhere," just then from behind me Aunt Sophia came into the room, scaring me. "Let me pick out an outfit for you, it would make you stress less now go and do your make-up" gosh I love her.

She ended up picking this really nice flowy dress that isn't too fancy but not too casual.

After getting ready the doorbell rung, Aunt Sophia went to go get it

After getting ready the doorbell rung, Aunt Sophia went to go get it. 3 minutes later Aunt Sophia called my name and yelled that 'Ruel is here' I am pretty sure after she yelled for he she gave him a lecture/ curfew, but I really didn't care.

I walked down and all I could hear was,

"Wow" I looked up and was met by Ruel's brilliant eyes, they looked like they had tiny stars in them, it was simply... beautiful. I guess we were too caught up in the moment because Aunt Sophia had to 'cough' to get us out of our instance eye contact.

"Well I guess you guys should start heading off, be home by 12am, okay" she said softly, she really was the best aunt in the world, no the universe.

"Okay, love you" I said as I hug her good-bye.

"Have a good night," said Ruel in a somewhat manly manner.

Throughout the night we were having fun, we had ice-cream and danced in the green square with the buskers producing the music. Even though throughout our time together we had to run away from some fans that were being too possesive, it was fun simply the best day of my life. Towards the end of the night he took me to a roof top, it showed an amazing view of the city and since it was night time it looked amazing (at the top of the page).

__________________________

It was curently 11:24, we were on train back to where we lived. Surprizingly we live only 5 minutes away from eachother (Walking). While on the way back I rested my head on Ruels shoulder, falling asleep unknowingly. I woke up in Ruels arms as he carried me back to my house from the train station.

"Oh sorry did a wake you up," he said sweetly, smiling like an angle.

"No you didn't, and you could have just woke me up," I said trying to wiggle out of his strong grip.

"If you think I am going to put you down, you are most certainly are wrong" he said in a cheaky smug tone. After 5 minutes of trying to get atleast one foot on the ground and failing i finally realised.

"WAIT... you cant carry me all the way back" I said loudly, probably waking up people that were living on the street we were walking down.

"Why not?" he said confused, God he looked so innocent.

"Because its a 20 minute walk from the train station to my house," I said worried that I would cause back problems.

"And? you're not heavy."

"well i dont want you getting back problems,"

"I'm not going to get back problems," I don't know how I didn't notice it but the whole time we were walking back we kept arguing until we were at my house. it was then that he placed me down, I sighed realising that he had won. He didn't look like he was in pain.

"Thanks... for carring me back and taking me out tonight ," I said smiling lightly

"it was no problem, I would gladly do it again," he said smiling, no more like grinning. he started to look behind him, signaling that he had to go. But before he could say good-bye, I held his face by the cheeks softly and kissed him straight on the lips. This left him surprised but he joined in on the kiss, it was a soft and passionate kiss that came to a closing end slowly. I turned around and walking inside leaving him speachless. I swear 10 seconds after I closed the door I could hear him screaming 'YESS'

_____________________________

to be contined...