Chapter 15 - New year joy?

HAPPY NEW YEARS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31-12-2018

Today was the last day of 2018 and I couldn't be anymore happier that another year is gone. next year I will be able to get a job and make new albums on emotional eye opening events that will happen in my life. Right now I am fine, Aunt Sophia came on the 27th so 4 days ago. Everything was fine and we were happy, we opened Christmas prestents on the 27th so we could all be together and we had a big dinner, but... I was still sick. I was in pain, and lots of it.

I have been having regular headaches, nosebleeds, pains in my joints and adominal and the list goes on. But I would say that I am always tired, yet i can never get to sleep because of the pain. I think its just growing pains, cramps and hot weather that are causing my illnesses but a fever I can't explain so that's why we are going to the doctor on the second day of 2019. I would have made it the first but everything is closed.

Right now I am in bed enjoying the thin blanket and texting Emma and Olivia about my Instagram story that i posted on the 25th. It went something like this;

"Why didn't you come in and see us we would've loved to have Christmas with you" - Emma

"Yeah, I was really looking forward to seeing you again" - Olivia

"Well I would have loved to join you but Emma's mum didn't want me there saying 'this is a family only day' when i saw Olivia there with you" - (Y/n)

"Well you could have texted me to open the door" - Emma

"Well I am SO increadiably sorry that I didn't want your mum death staring me down for being in your house when she didn't want me" - (Y/n)

"AND Olivia why did you say that as if we weren't going to see eachother before I leave again" - (Y/n)

"Because you're always busy, we never get to talk anymore" - Olivia

"Only because I am planing my future I just want to have the best life I can" - (Y/n)

"YEAH BUT AT THE COST OF YOUR FRIENDS" - Emma & Olivia

"Well I am sorry, I didnt think you would let me throw away my carrer over a long distance friendship." - (Y/n)

And with that I ended the conversation.

----------------------------------

11: 58pm

Only 2 minutes to 12am I am so exited, Aunt Sophia and I walked down to the river Torrens to watch the fire works, it made me happy to see that Aunt Sophia was having fun back in Adelaide. I missed this.

11:59pm

1 minute, I could do so little in the remainding time of 2018. Me being the anti-social person I am i go on my phone and check my messages.

.

.

.

1 new notification.

.

.

.

I click on it.

.

.

.

It opens up, only to see the contacts name... Ruel.

.

.

.

it reads; "I'm so sorry. I was an idiot. I can't ever ask for you to forgive me, and I know you won't hear out my exuses in person. so here they are. She wasn't anything to me, she was just a fan who forced herself onto me and you just happen to see what moment it was. and I know you're wondering 'how come it lasted like a minute' well thats because I couldnt pull away, if I did it would have only resulted in me getting a concusion from pulling away. I know that sounds bad but Levi (Random name) did some research and said that she goes to some public school in Darwin and that she was only there for a week." At this point i was coming to the end of the message. The Fire works went off right after I finished reading the last sentence.

"But non of that matters to me because, (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) I am madly inlove with you."

.

.

.

"Well I'm inlove with you too dork" - (Y/n)

------------------------------------------------------

Awe young love. xx

Why are you feeling the way you are? What will happen at the doctors appointment?

To be continued...