fight part 2

I dunked down the beer that was given to me not 3 minuets ago, hunched over the bar, I was alone in a bar across town from Magnolia, no one could beat Fairy tails beer but it was better to be here then it would be to see Levy.
   I missed her, like fucking crazy and she was always on my mind, but I refused to call her, for one she demanded for me not to, and two I would be wasting my time. What would I even say? How are you? How's life? Calling her would be a moron move.
  It's been about a month and every so often Loke would come see me, told me Levy was more active and looked as if she was feeling better.
  "Bet it's cause she doesn't have to deal with me anymore." I said.
  "I don't think that, maybe it's more to what meets the eye,I can see her aura, she's not well dude."
  I thought about that conversation, how weird it sounded.
  "Another Gajeel?" A bartender asked. I nodded. She walked over to the shelf and fixed me another. As a regular for a few weeks they knew my name, and my order.
  "Were closing in 10." She slid me down my pint.
  "K." I ran a hand through my hand  and gulped down my beer, almost gagging at how flat it tasted. Standing up I put on my coat and headed out the door, keeping my head down from the cold.
  "Gajeel." I shot my head up to see the little blue haired mage standing there, in a thin layer of snow was on the ground and she stood in a big coat, she could easily be mistaken as a child.
  "Your too late, their closing." I slightly waved to her and walked pass about to walk to my home, a 35 minute walk on foot.
  "I came hoping I would run into you." She said, I turned my head. "I..loke told me you would be here."
  "Well?" I asked sharply. "I wouldn't see why you would want to see me."
   "I came to see you to explain myself."
   I turned my body around to face her, the air was still and silent between us, our breath vaporizing in the cold. "You made yourself clear enough. And why now? Loke told me you were active again."
   "Well, I don't know really, you were pretty mad at me, wanted to give you some air."
   "Toooo what? To move on? Get over you? I don't know if you noticed but this air has been choking the life out of me."
  "You think it was easy for me? To push you away?"
  "I knew it." I laughed. "So you did want us to breakup. You could have saved a lot of time and just dump me in first place." I sarcastically clapped.
  "I'm not here to fight Gajeel, I'm not here to hurt you." She stepped closer to me, she was tearing up.
   "You deserve to know." She said as her voice cracked.
   "Know what."
   "The truth."
   There was a long pause. "What's going on." I wanted to touch her, but I kept my urge to myself.
   "Out of all the people I told, you should have been the first."
   "You can tell me now." I softly said, levy started sniffling
   "I'm a horrible person for keeping it from you. I'm scared to say it Gajeel." She cried out, I broke the distance between us and bent down to her height.
   "Levy, don't cry, please." I looked into her sad sad eyes.
   "I...Im unable to have children, ever." She went into full sobs.
  "When we made love that one night  I was so sure I was pregnant, I went to the doctors and they told me I was incap..ap..able." she sobbed more and I pulled her into my arms, in a strong embrace. I put my face in her neck and let her cry. Holding her away from the cold.
   "God levy you poor girl." I started to tear up a tiny bit from the thought of what she had felt when she first hear the news. "I'm so sorry." I said, she gripped my jacket.
   "I'm so sorry I can't give you a family, I wanted you to move on from me, have children. A life with a nice family, I can't give it to you, I hurt you so much, more then I ever wanted to."
   "I forgive you." I whispered shushing her to calm her hiccups and sobs, I kept her as close as I could as she slowly calmed down.
  "I've missed you. So much, I understand if you don't want me, the life with me." She faintly said.
  "How could you ever think I wouldn't want to be with you. I have never been so miserable." I pulled her away a little to look her in the eyes.
   "Levy Mcgarden, I want to make more love and try for children."
   "B..but the doctors said-" she looked down.
   "It's bullshit what the doctors say. Look at me, you wanna know why it's bullshit? Levy look at me." I pleaded, she raised her eyes.
  "Why?"
  "Cause they don't know what hope is, I have hope for your belly that will cook a thousand babies." I touched her stomach and she chuckled a little, a smile slipped on her face. 
   "And I have hope in us gajeel. Can you take me back."
   I gave her a warming smile and kissed her cold lips, she melted into me and kissed me back, the feeling of her lips was something I missed in months. I pulled away and wiped away at her wet cheeks. Kissing both.
     "Wouldn't imagine a world without you Lev." I put my forehead against hers, "come home with me." I said, I felt her press her for head more to mine.
   "Let's go shall we."