Part 7

*Guys watch out there's some mild gore and a suicide (it's not like extreme just a mention of it) in this chapter and I don't want anyone getting more triggered than necessary at me for it so be warned*
"No. No no no no no way! There's no way he's dead he can't be!" Shota screamed as he clawed desperately at Deku's leg.
"Oh believe me, he is very extremely dead like past resurrection dead like what I did to you."

"I will give you anything! Anything just please... bring him back!" Shota sobbed, but alas, his pleas fell upon deaf ears.

"Now that would be no fun! If I bring him back then there would be no reason for me to kill you." Deku said, smiling a huge devilish grin.

"Just get it over with! I lied to him for too long and even if in the afterlife he finds out who I really am then it's better than living in a world where he died thinking I was who he thought I was. I'm a shell of the man he fell in love with, literally and figuratively. Crush the heart and you kill the soul. Not that I had much of one left anyway."

"Yes yes very poetic. Anyway shall we get down to it?"

With that, Deku moved his foot to Shota's head and pushed down with all his weight, crushing his skull.

Wiping the brain off his sneakers, Deku laughed. I can't believe I did it. After all these years I got the balls to finally kill him. I killed the old man.

Suddenly, Deku was thrown to the floor, the weight of an adult pressing down on top of him.

"You fucking MURDERER! You just murdered my best friends right in front of me and trust me if you think you're going to use your slight of hand tricks on me you're very very wrong. I have 50 guns trained at you right now so try anything and they'll be a bullet through you skull within a second. Clear?" Nemuri, better known by her hero name Midnight was on his back, holding both of his arms to his shoulder blades. He struggled momentarily, then stilled.
"Crystal."
"Good because you're going down. No trial, no nothing. You've too many murders and crimes to your name for that. Now 2 beloved pro hero's are being added to that list so you're going to rot in a fucking cell."

Nemuri stood, not before snapping both of his arms with a sickening crunch, and the officers dragged him away, screaming in pain.

2 months later
The days, weeks and months after Hizashi and Shota's untimely murders dragged by. A funeral took place for both men, their belongings distributed and sold. But life went on, though the hole both of them had left was large and gaping, life goes on.

After 2 weeks in prison, Deku was found hanging from his shirt in his cell, never to take anyone's life again before his own.

UA never found a pair of teachers quite like them. Neither did Nemuri. She made other friends, dated guys and girls, but no matter how much she tried, Shota and Hizashi never quite left her mind. They were like brothers to her and after losing them, it affected her deeply for the rest of her life.

No one escaped unaffected from the loss of Aizawa Shota and Yamada Hizashi.

NO REGRETS LMAO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS SHIT YAY I'm kidding I loved this experience and what made it better was all the friends I've made along the way, I've had some hilarious conversations with you guys and it's been amazing I love all the love and support you guys have shown for these books (I'm yours is at like 7k now like damn holy shit) Thank you all so much I love you all!!! - Alec ❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😍😍💕💕💕💖💖💖💖