Part 1

Two years after the events of the first book (I'm Yours) like exactly 2 years. To like the date.

''Babe...'' Yamada whispered to his boyfriend, failing a 4th attempt to awake him.

''Shota...'' Still he did not stir.

''Eraaaaser'' He whined, hoping this would work. Still noting.

''Fine then you leave me no choice.'' He said, still whispering.

''EEEERAASSSEEERRRR'' He yelled, using his quirk, not too much as to make anyones ears bleed but enough to wake up the sleeping man.

'''Zashi the fuc-'' Before he could finish, Yamada had met his mouth with a kiss, silencing him.

''We have to go to work Shota... get up...'' Shota grunted, but pushed himself up, rubbing his eyes and pushing his hair out his eyes. Without saying anything, he climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Yamada smiled after him and followed suit.

They ate breakfast as they normally did. Yamada talking about something weird he'd seen on his patrol, while Shota smirked and nodded along. Today's breakfast was fruitloops for Yamada and cinamon toast crunch for Shota. Just like normal. They drank their coffee, and stood, clearing away the cereals and milk, and washing and drying the bowls and mugs.

After, Yamada walked to the bathroom and showered as Shota dressed and got all his work things together in his bag, including his laptop, a flask, a planner and a pocket knife. You can't be too careful. Picking up the knife and shoving it hastily into his utility belt he fought back the memories of that day. the day he'd nearly cost his own and the one he loved life. His hand subconciously reached to his oposite elbow, tracing the scar under the fabric of his t-shirt. It was his fault, he shouldn't have gone there alone and he paid the price for it. Almost dying was his punishment for his rash actions. He should have called for back up. He should have called for Yamada and Toshinori and Nemuri. That way he wouldn't have 2 huge scars on his thigh and another on his elbow. He'd pushed his limits and almost ended up in an early grave for it.

While Shota had stared off into the distance he hadn't realised Yamada had emerged from the bathoom and was saying his name.

''Huh? Oh uh sorry. I'll go to the bathroom and we can head out.''

"Ok...''

-10 minutes later-
Yamada was driving, Shōta was in the front seet. A comfortable silence had fallen upon them, the radio playing some random english song called "desk paw cheeto" or something. Neither of them knew. But either way, it was quiet. Too quiet. Specifically for Yamada. Usually he'd be rambling about some random shit, this however was unusual.

They arrived at school without incident. That "desk paw cheeto'' song had significantly put a damper on Shōta's mood though. He new a small handful of english and spanish words and what he had heard in that song was not suitable for the radio. Whatever though right? Not his circus not his monkeys or however it went.

He dragged himself into his classroom and sat down. The usual pile of paperwork strewn over the desk.

''Ugh. I can't be bothered.'' Shota let his head drop onto the desk and just closed his eyes. As he lay there, memories of 2 years ago flooded back. He could have died that day. He did die that day.

He didn't remember much but what he did remember was just darkness. An eternal nothingness that stretched out into the void of his own knowledge. Like when you close your eyes. You don't see black but you don't see any colour. Just nothingness stretching out beyond the non existent horizon.

Then yelling. And crying. And blurred words hurried in before the shutting of a door. And then blinding lights. Complete, stark whiteness that had gnawed at his eyes, leaving them streaming with tears.

He remembered kissing Hizashi and everything feeling like nothing and any acknowledgement of the outside world was shut off in that one perfect moment.

The next few weeks had passed like a burr of hospital meals and eventually his bed and even further, sharing that bed with another, making him feel warm and whole again. Like a human against

Eventually though, all good things must end and he had to return to school. He loved his job, though he didn't act like it, and cared about the kids in class 1-A but he did NOT want any of the inevitable fuss everyone would give him. Let alone the paparazzi. It took a week for them to quit looking for him at every verse end. He travelled at night and on the roof tops. Everyone was told to keep it on the down low about his return and they people kind of kept to that. One person snitched though (fucking Susan) and he had paparazzi swarming his apartment for a week. It wasn't at all fun but you gotta do what you gotta do.

All in all, it was rough. But he had Hizashi with him now, so it made it much more bearable. Though his loud cockatoo hair friend and new boyfriend was annoying, he'd fought off the paparazzi multiple times for him on the way too and from school. He'd always wanted someone who'd do that for him, and he'd finally found him, and fuck did he love him for it.

The bell rang and it was the beginning of another day.

Ooohhhh boy hi everyone who loves I'm Yours is ya boi back at it again ready to either make or break your day. I'll try and do regular updates but like it's not my summer break anymore and I'm at school and I'm preparing for my GCSEs (some really important exams you take when you're 16 in England) at the moment so I'm really busy but I'm on top of my homework so I should (?) be relatively regular on the updates.
-Alec