Part 5

A shrill scream, mind you. One more of surprise than genuine fear.

"ERASER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"
"No time to explain. But it's Deku. He's back and he's outside with god knows how many other villains so round all the kids up and get them to safety and tell all the teachers to come help either getting they kids out of here or fighting them."

"Wait what?"

Shota was becoming angry now "Just do it or we could lose lives!"

Nemuri sensed he was being serious and ran down the hallway, Shota on her heels and they started opening doors and announcing to classes about the arising situation.

Before long, everyone was out of the way and all that was left were the teachers. They prepared themselves and moved as a group towards the front entrance of the building.

"On my count, we exit and go full force on them. We aim to capture Deku and get him locked up. Only do worse if necessary." Shota said to the rest of the pro hero's gathered around him. It was surprising as more had shown up. Ones that didn't work at the school and ones who do or did.

Hizashi was also there. He was stood nearer the middle section and, for once, he didn't make a sound. He'd trusted Shota and he thought Shota did too. What did he do that caused him to get caught up in all this Hizashi couldn't think but it didn't matter now. The kids where in danger and that's all that mattered to him currently.

"Everyone ready?" Shota asked.
There was a chorus of "sure" and 'yes's' from everyone.

"Then let's kick some ass."

They bathed through the door, quirks fired up and ready for action. The group of Villains assembled outside the building had significantly increased since 15 minutes ago but it was nothing they couldn't handle.

Everyone fought and fought, taking down Villain after villain after villain, until only 10 remained.

The hero's however also suffered a loss, not death per say, either knocking out or being so badly wounded they had to get away. Shota understood though. He knew this would be a hard fight so he didn't blame people for becoming too weak to fight.

Finally he came eye to eye with Deku.
"Well Aizawa we meet again. Even if it is in such unfortunate circumstances."

Shota felt a surge of anger flow through his veins. It was his fault he was hooked and it was going to him who got himself out again.

"Where's the fucking cure asshole."
Deku feigned surprise.

"Cure for what my sweet Shota?"

"You know exactly what I mean. A cure for this emptiness. This complete and utter shallow void inside of me that's been consuming me. You put it there and you're going to get it out if it's the last thing you do."

"Now now. Where's the fun it that?"

Shota lunged for Deku, knocking them both to the ground.

Deku yelled angrily, throwing Shota off him and pulling himself back up again, stepping on Shota's chest holding him down.

"Now now there," Deku said indignantly, dusting any dirt off his infamous white shirt and waist coat, "You stay down now. "

Shota grunted, pulling in short shallow breaths.

"Now then to business. I just need Present Mic. Then we can really have some fun." Deku grinned eyes scanning the crowd.

"Ah there he his. Right over there. Winning a fight with someone. Let's change that."

Wassup mad lads it's me back at it again. Merry Christmas!! I can't believe this month has flown by so quickly it's unbelievable. Already Christmas Eve bloody hell. Anyway I'm back!! I decided to cut this one short because cliffhangers are everyone's best friend here. It's not really a cliffhanger but still. I'll try and get the next part out in the next few hours though to make up for it. If not then it'll be the real Christmas present tomorrow. Consider this an early Christmas present. -Alec