He's gone!

We pull back the vines and there's no sign of alby! "WHAT! Me and Minho both say at the same time. "where could he have gone?I say with shock in my voice. "he couldn't have gotten up and walk away there's no way" I say still shocked.minho starts looking around the area. "there no sign of anything." minho says. just then I hear the doors open,I really need to get my arm cleaned up.then Minho says "well I guess we should go back ,I don't really know what to do" I just nod and start walking down the corridor.when we get to the corridor of the doors I automatically see Thomas.he runs towards me a scoops me up.I hug him tightly and breathe in his smell I missed that beautiful smell of fresh rain and dirt.he whispers in my "ear don't you ever do that again." Then Minho says "what is anyone glad I'm safe? Thomas set me down on the glades grass and turns to Minho "of course,Minho I don't Know what we'd do with out your sass" he just rolls his eyes.then I notice that literally all the gladers are standing there looking at me.I turn to them and say "what are you shanks looking at?Then someone says "did you see a griever? Minho answers for me.
"Oh she didn't just see one she,killed it after she went combat crazy on it"Everyone looks at me I just shrug.Newt pushed Thought the crowd and ran up and hugged me I hug back. He pull out and said "never,ever scare me like that again" Then he says "wait? "where alby?he looks terrified. "Well Minho says "thorn found a crack in the wall,and we put him there for safety why we dodged griever we came back just before the doors opened, and he wasn't there" Everyone gasps. then starts shouting. then newt yells "slim it,and get back to work" newt says. thomas looks at me and grabs my hand. I look at him and smile "god I missed you" I says. "I miss you too he says."
Minho rolls his eyes,and says "you two"and walks off towards the medjacks hut. newts standing there running his fingers threw his hair.I let go of Thomas hand walk over to newt. he looks at me and then I say "newt? he then turns and walks away with the saddest look ever.Thomas walks up behind me,and rest his chin on the top of my head. and then he says "probably should get this arm cleaned up" I just nod. poor newt,I feel like this is all my fault.what if I didn't put alby in that crack? he might still be alive.thomas grabs my hand and, starts heading to the homestead. I just follow in silence. We headed up the stairs and to my room I sit on the bed.thomas say "I'll be right back okay? I nod and he leaves then comes back with some medical supplies he takes some cleaning stuff and puts it on a cotton ball. he looks at me and says "this is gonna hurt sorry" he starts dabbing it. I let out a moan "sorry" he says he gets it all clean then wraps it up.I smile at him and whisper a "thank you" he looks at me with sad look, and lifts my chin and says"its not your fault about alby I mean" he says. A tear slides down my cheek a Thomas brushes it away with his thumb.I lean in and hug him,and say though a sob "b-but I put him there, it-It is my fault." "No,no" thomas says. "you had good intentions, you just wanted to keep him safe" I slowly stop crying. I look up at him a let out a yawn he chuckles and says "some need there ZzzzZzs" I smile and lay down.He covers me up and I grab his hand, and he looks down at me and I say "Thomas I-I love you...............

Oooo she finally said it! Sorry it so short : / thanks for reading :)