TOMORROW IS PAX!

I woke up earlier than usual which was very supernatural (- ;) -) because I usually wake up at around noon. I rubbed my eyes then scolded myself for waking up so early, Swagger came in to yell at me to wake up but I was already awake so he just walked away dejected.

I got up and pulled on a hoodie over my sports bra and changed my shorts out for thiccc leggings, I pulled on a pair of converse and got up to make breakfast and coffee. My feet dragged on the floor and I finally made it to the kitchen without tripping. My eyes were half lidded as I poured in my tablespoon of cream and 4 spoonfuls of sugar, I drank the coffee slowly and munched on toast.

" GOOD MORNIN, HOW'D YOU SLEEP, " Swagger said loudly in my ear, I jumped, turned around, and smacked his face kinda, sorta hard. He gasped and punched you in the arm. " Tomorrow is PAX, I suggest you get packing, " he said with a wince and walked to his room, to either record or pack.

I ran to my room and threw a suitcase on my bed, packing multiple things like toiletries, clothes, makeup, and some things to keep me occupied on the flight and while we were there. " You almost packed? Also, are you bringing the dogs, " Swagger said walking into my room. " Yes, and yes. Why, " I asked, turning my phone off and crossed my ankles to focus on him instead of some stupid meme on my phone.

= Second POV (' You ') =

" I want you to meet some of my friends, " he replied. " Wow, didn't know you had any, " you joked and pat Major's head with a light whistle for him and Diablo to follow behind, they had slept at the end of your bed. He glared at you and motioned for you to follow, he led you to his ' studio ' and sat in a chair in front of his computer. " It's dark in here, " you muttered and sat in the chair he had set beside his. " Oh well, suck it up, " he smirked and clicked on Skype. ( idk if discord has a facetime feature :P ) He messaged a group named " GAY BABY-FITS ", which you assumed was his " friends " he mentioned. You already knew them all and were pretty good friends with them, he must've thought you weren't or wanted to formally introduce. You looked at the screen with bored eyes and crossed your legs in the chair, something you did a lot sometimes when recording or just hanging out on a stream or not for youtube or twitch. He saw a call screen on and clicked " accept ", multiple people popped up onto the screen, you smiled big and waved with enthusiasm. " Guys, this is Dappersouls, AKA my sister! Her name is Dakota, " Swagger introduced while you sat looking at all the people on the screen smiling.

" She's your SISTER?? "