Bonus

"8...9...10! Ready or not here I come~"

Man, they are some pretty good hiders. At least that's what I thought until I heard a little sneeze coming from the pile of clothes in the laundry room.

I slowly crept up to the pile careful not to make any noises so that I couldn't be heard. "Gotcha!"

"How'd you find us, we hid so good!"

"Yeah, we were hiding in a perfect spot, you obviously cheated or something."

"How can I even cheat at hide and seek Jungkook," I said as I helped Y/n and the kids up out of the pile of clothes.

"Dada, can me and Minsoo go play outside with Kookie?" Jungsoon asked. "Of course Soonie, make sure you protect Kookie and your little brother out there, okay?"

Jungsoon cutely nodded and grabbed Minsoo's hand to go outside. "I can't believe we named one of our sons after Jungkook," Y/n said.

"Correction, you can't believe you named one of our sons after Jungkook." I said as Y/n flicked me in the forehead.

"You're just jealous that Jungkook and I are friendships goals," she declared bringing her chin up. "I think I prefer us being couples goals instead of friendship goals anyways."

I grabbed Y/n hand and pulled her closer to me to kiss her forehead.

"So pretty~" I sang. "My wife is so pretty, how did I become so lucky to find a such beautiful woman that I get to call my wife~"

She giggled and brought her hands to her face which made me immediately put them down. "Don't hide your beauty, sweetcheeks," I said.

"You've always been a man of good words, Taehyung. It's the reason I fell in love with you when we were both in high school," Y/n said. "I miss those days. I miss the teachers, the aura, the food, maybe not the food, I just miss high school."

I hummed in agreement and smiled to myself. "Do you remember our first encounter with each other, dear?" I asked. "Oh how could I not Tae. Without that stupid dare-"

"Whoa whoa, that stupid dare was the reason we're married right now," Taehyung said. "I know Tae, I'm thankful too but you were mean in high school."

"What–I mean, I wasn't the nicest but-"

"Was daddy mean to you when y'all dated mommy?" Jungsoon asked. "Oh sweetie your daddy was the worst to your mommy in high school, he called her awkward and weird all the time, he even-"

"Hey Jungkook, could you like, not," I said. Jungkook looked at me and chuckled to himself. "My bad."

"You did what to mommy?" Jungsoon asked angrily. For some reason I felt a little intimidated by the four year old. "I was never mean to mommy, I was the nicest and most sweetest person your mom could ever have," I said.

"Yeah right," I heard a feminine voice say faintly.

Y/N POV:

I chuckled at the way Jungsoon growled at Taehyung. "Your evil," I heard Jungkook say. "He deserves it." We both went to go sit on the couch to watch Jungsoon and Minsoo beat up Taehyung while he cried for help.

"Alright boys, I think you've beaten up your daddy enough," I said. The boys thankfully listened to me and stopped punching Taehyung. "Oh thank you so much sweetie. You're really a life saver." Taehyung thanked.

"Mhm just remember this next time you're mean to me mkay." I said. Taehyung just nodded before sitting next to me on the couch.

"Wow," Jungkook sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just that, we're all adults now and you guys have kids and...it just amazes me how much time flies." Jungkook smiled.

"And you still don't have a girlfriend." Taehyung snickered. I hit him on the arm telling him to be nice.

"Who says I don't have one." Jungkook said. I squealed before turning my attention completely to him. "Wait what, why didn't you tell me this, you know we're supposed to tell each other everything you baboon."

"Y/n chill, we just became official. I was planning on telling you today. Baboon." He snickered. I chucked before hitting him in the arm.

"You know, I am so happy right now I mean, look at us. We made it." I smiled. I looked at the two
boys sitting with me and couldn't be happier.

Who knew a stupid dare would be the best thing to happen to me?

Okay i'm sorry i know this sucks but i promised a bonus like forever ago and i never posted it so pls don't jank me but here you go😅