Grounded

Y/N POV:

"Okay mom it's not what it seems like I promise," I said. "What do you mean it's not what it seems like, you skipped school," my mom said. Okay let me back it up a little bit, here's what happened.

It was currently 11pm and my mom has called me about fifteen times.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call your mother to tell her where you've been?" Tae asked. "No my mom shouldn't care because I told her where I was," I lied. "Okay well see you in the morning," Tae said and drove off.

I walked to the front door and took out my keys. I slowly opened it and peeked my head through the door. "I can see you y/n, come on in," my mom said. "I'm so sorry mom I just-"
"Nope, no excuses, just tell me why you skipped school," my mom said cutting me off.

That's how we got here.

"Okay yes I skipped school but I wasn't having a good day at school, and I just wanted to have some fresh air," I said. "You really think I'm going to believe that?" Mom asked.

"Um...yes?" I said making it sound more like a question. "No, you're grounded for two weeks," my mom said. "But mooom-" "But nothing, that's final," mom said then walked back upstairs.

Just great

I trudged upstairs and took a shower before going to bed. As I was getting in the bed I heard a ding from my phone. I grabbed my phone and gasped from the text I got.

I know you and Tae's little break up was fake, and how was the food at Panda Express? I want you to read this text carefully ok? If I see Taehyung with you at all tomorrow, your dead.

I quickly hit the home and power button on my phone to screenshot the text and started to cry. Should I call Taehyung or not? I asked myself. I decided I would just tell him tomorrow when he comes to pick me up.

Time skip

"Okay, I got another text last night but luckily I took a screenshot so we can show it to the principal," I told Tae as we were getting in the car.

"So you're telling that you got sent another threat and you didn't bother calling me and telling me?" He asked.

"Well...yes, but that's not the point," I said trying to change the subject. "What's important is that I got a screenshot of the number and when I show it to the principal he can track down who the phone number belongs to," I said.

"Yeah that's good but please tell me if something bad ever happens to you again, okay?" Tae asked making me smile.

"I promise"

We arrived at the school and headed to the main office. "Good morning Mister Kim and Miss Y/n," the secretary said. "Good morning, is the principal available," I asked.

"Yes he is, just go down the hall and take a right," she said. "Thanks," Tae said. We headed to his office and I knocked on his door.

"Come on in," we heard a deep voice said. We walked in and sat down in the chairs. "Well not surprised to see you here Kim," the principal said. "I'm actually not in trouble for once, we're here because some stuff has been happening to y/n," Tae said.

"What do you mean by stuff?" The principal asked. "I'll explain from the beginning," Tae said.

Taehyung POV:

"Why didn't you come to me sooner y/n," the principal asked after I got done explaining the situation. "I thought you wouldn't believe me since I never had proof," she said.