New Years Eve Pt 1

Gayvin's POV

I wake up and escape Conan's grasp. Since today is New Year's Eve, and Fowler is a fucking dick, I aint going to work. I'm gonna spend it at home with Conan. I stretch and hear my back crack. I sigh and stand straight (Gay) up. I look over at Conan and smirk. I walk over and lightly tap him.

SMACK

"What the hell!" He screams, sitting straight (Gay) up. I look him in the eye and smirk. "Pay back bitch!" I yell and sprint away laughing. "I'm gonna get you!" He yells, chasing me. I run out the front door and start sprinting down the sidewalk, Conan hot on my trail. I'm surprised he hasn't caught me yet because he is a fucking android. I look behind and yelp, he was like, right behind me. I face forward and start to sprint even faster. I scream and turn left.

"I'm gonna get you!" He yelled and I see a bunch of people run out of their houses from the commotion. I smirk and scream again. I keep running but then, Conan tackles me and I land on a lawn, thankfully.

This is how I die. I thought as Conan glared at me. I gulp and try to wiggle out of his grasp but ultimately failing. I sigh and see that the person who owned the house stepped outside and was walking towards us.

She seems familiar. Hmm. I see her creeping up behind Conan before she pushes him off me. I hop up and look over at her. Hmm. "You seem familiar." I say and she giggles. "Think Gavy Wavy." She says in a british accent and I smile. "Livia!" I yell and tackle her into a hug. "Hello Gavy Wavy." She say and I ruffle her hair. "Stahp it!" I yell and she giggles. I stand up and give her a hand. "So who is that?" She says, gesturing to Conan who was rubbing his head. "That's Conan." I say and she nods. "Why was he trying to kill you?" She says and I laugh. "I 'lightly tapped him' as payback for when he did it to me." I say and glare at him and he smiles sheepishly. Olivia laughs and she looks over at him. "Why did you 'lightly tap him?" She said and Conan smirked. "He wouldn't wake up." He says, shrugging and I tackle him to the ground. "You should have tried harder instead of slapping me!" I yell and he laughs and flips us over, pinning me to the ground. "Pinned ya!" He said and I glared at him and I heard Livia laugh. "I ship it!" She said and I giggled. "We are already dating." I say and she laughs. "That makes sense. Why don't you come in and we can talk?" She says and I nod.

I knock Conan off of me and I hop up. She shakes her head with a smile on her face and she headed towards her door. I follow her and I walk in her house. I whistle and she smirks. "Nice house Liv." I say and she smiles again. "Why thank you kind sir." She says and I laugh. "You are so British love." I say in a fake British accent and she smirks. "I know." She says and walks into the kitchen and I follow. "Did you really make your boyfriend go home?" She says, turning on her kettle she had. "Yes and how and why do you still have a kettle?" I say and she laughs. "I like them better." She says and I laugh. "Of course you do Livia." I say as the tea kettle goes off. She puts a tea bag in it and pours two cups. She hands me one and we then go outside and sit down.

"You are really British Liv." I say, taking a sip of my tea. She shrugs and I sit my tea down. "When did you move here?" I say and she smiles. "About a month ago love." She said and I smile. "I cant believe you live so close too! I haven't seen you forever." I say and she nods. "When was it? When you transferred here from Britain and then you left me." I say and she laughs. "We were so young, what, we first met in like 2009?" She said and I nodded. "You were a little baby!" I say and she laughed. "You were like, what 4?" I say and she nods. "Around there." She said and I nodded. "Then you left me in High school!" I said and she laughed. "Its not my fault." She said and I nodded. "I know Liv." I say and pick up my tea, taking a sip. "So what are you doing tonight?" She said and I shrugged. "Staying home with Conan." I say and she nods. "You?" "Probably nothing." She says and I smile. "You could come over." I say and she smiles. "That would be lovely Gav!" She said and stood up. "Lets go now and we can go pick up food!" She said enthusiastically and I laugh. "We are in our pajamas." I say and she laughs. "Who cares!" She said and grabbed my hand, dragging me out the front. "What about my tea cup!" I say as she pushes me in the passenger seat. "I don't care, put it in the cup holder!" She said and then we drove off to the store.

*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿Time Skip✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*

We arrive at the store and it is about 3:00 and we are wearing pajamas. I swear to god this girl is insane. "Why are we wearing pajamas!" I whisper yell and she smirks and grabs a cart. "Because its fun darling." She says and she points to the front of the cart. "Get on!" She says and I laugh. "You are insane!" I yell as she pushes the cart and jumps on the front. "You know you love me!" She yells and I laugh. "I do my fellow gay!" I yell and she laughs and then we crash into a shelf. It almost falls over but stuff does fall off the shelf. "RUN!" I yell and we sprint out of the store, someone yelling at us. We hop in the car and drive off. "Lets go to my house." I say and tell her where to go.

We arrive at the house and I see Conan sitting on the couch reading. "Hello." I say and he looks over at us. "Hello, where were you?" He says and I smile. "Liv and I went to the store and crashed a cart and then ran away and now where here!" I say in one breath and he chuckles. "Sounds fun love, also, I prepared dinner. We are having fondue and I made enough foe Olivia is it?" He said and Livia nodded. "Its a pleasure to meet you." She said and Conan nodded. "Yes, well, its nice to meet you formally." He said and Livia laughed. "Yeah." She said and we all sat on the couch ad watched TV.