The Meeting

Rk900 walked into the station, searching for captain Fowler's office. He locates it and walks towards it.

He knocks and Captain Fowler indicates him to come in.

"Hello, I'm Rk900 the android sent by Cyberlife. I was told to co-"

"Yeah yeah, your partner is Gavin Reed he probably isn't here yet." Fowler interrupted

"Ok Captain thank you." Rk900 then proceeded to look for Gavin's desk.

Gavin POV

I walked into the office about 45 minutes late but who gives a fuck, Fowler can't fire me. I walk into the break room, going to the coffee machine.

It beeps and I grab my coffee and head to my desk. I sit down and get out my phone while sipping on my coffee.

"Are you detective Reed?" A voice said

"Yeah who's asking" I say turning around seeing Connor? Wait no! He's taller with a white suit and piercing blue, gray eyes.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I yell, grabbing the attention of some coworkers who just glance then get back to work.

"I am Rk900 and I'm your new partner, is there I spare desk anywhere?"

"NO PHCKING WAY ARE YOU MY PARTNER!" I scream then march off to Fowler's office.

I walk in and slam the door shut.

"I AM NOT WORKING WITH THAT WALKING TOASTER!"

"Yes you are Reed and don't yell at me" Fowler glares at me

"GIVE IT TO HANK OR SOMETHING I DON'T CARE IF IT HAS FREEDOM IM NOT WORKING WITH IT!" I scream

"Hank already has one Reed! If you don't work with it I will take your badge don't try me" Fowler yells, getting agitated,"NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

I walk out and slam the door going to my desk, flopping into my chair. My new "partner" walks up with a cup of coffee in hand.

"I'm sorry that we started off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry if my presence disturbs you but I hope we can be good friends." He says in a monotone voice setting the coffee down.

"Look tincan, were not gonna be friends now or ever dipshit." I say smirking

The next thing I knew I was up against a wall. "PUT ME DOWN TINCAN!" I yell struggling against his grasp

"Listen here detective," he says into my ear, "I will not put up with your behavior, you better treat me with respect or I will snap you in half like a tooth pick, got it?" He says in a threatening tone.

I nod slowly, terrified of the thought. He gently puts me down, staring at me with his cold eyes. Everyone is staring at us and I grumble curses under my breath and slump into my chair.

"Is there a desk I can use anywhere?" He asks, I point to the desk across from me. He sits down and looks at his computer.

"Can I have the documents please?"
He asks. I nod and send them to him and he starts to look through them.

"Detective, would you like to give me a name?" He asks in a monotone voice

"I don't give a shit, how about Nines, you don't deserve a real name." I snicker to myself. He glares at me with hatred

"Name registered." He says and looks back at his computer. "Detective I just got a new case, would you like to check it out?" I just get up and walk towards the exit with him following me.

I get in the drivers seat and he gets in to. "Give me the address dipshit." I grumble, he tells me and I start to drive.

The drive was awkward so I put on some music. The music is the only thing you could hear and the slight hum of the car.

This was going to be a terrible day, I thought just wanting to get to the scene as fast as possible.

"Detective, would you like to hear the report while we drive?" I grumble a sure.

"An Android was brutally murdered and was found by his friend, his skull was smashed in and his body was dismantled." He says

"Ok." I say, the car going back to being awkward. I turn up the music and hum the words.

We arrive at the scenes where multiple police cars were and I parked on the side. I get out of the care and we head inside.
————————————————
Thanks for reading this! This is my first story so don't judge please. Well peace! ✌🏼

Psst...

This is the author from the future. I know this chapter may suck balls but I promise you, it gets better as it goes on. Thank you for clicking on this story and giving it a chance. I hope you enjoy the rest and Au Revoir!