Koala

Nines POV

We both pull away but continue to look at each others eyes. His eyes are filled with what I think would be love. I also look at him with love filled eyes, maybe, I am deviant? I mean I know I can be deviant but... For Gavin it's worth it.

"Gavin, what did that mean?" I ask tilting my head. He immediately blushes and whispers something I can't even hear.

"Can you speak up?" I ask softly.  He mumbles again and I don't like when someone does that but whatever.

"Gavin love, please tell me." I say desperately using the pet name to lure it out.

"I KINDA SORTA LIKE YOU AND UGHHHHHH." He yells and dramatically falls backwards. I just stare processing this. "You do?" I ask

"I-I think so." He says looking down. "I think I devolved some sort of feeling for you too Gavin." I say looking at him. "He flushes even more and I think he was going to pass out.

"Gavin why don't you go to bed, you look like you might pass out." He whispers an ok and we both walk to his bedroom.

He lays down then looks at me, opens his arm and open and closes his hands, looking like he wanted a hug or something. I smirk and lay down and he immediately hugs me like a koala. I chuckle and hug him back.

"Gavin you look like a koala." I say and he laughs and just mutters to shut the fuck up. There the Gavin I know and lo-like. You heard nothing...

Ok I did something! Sorry it's short it's gonna be a filler for the next chapter. Also sorry I promised more chapter and haven't yet! I will soon. Au Revoir!