The Case Pt:1

Big thanks to @snowstream_ for helping me with this chapter! Love ya platonically! This chapter just has cussing really so yeah! I hope you enjoy my friends!

Conan's POV

I wake up with Gavin snuggling into me. I sigh contently but then lightly shake him, causing him to stir.

"Wake up kitten, we need to take shower." I say softly into his ear and he opens his eyes. "Good morning beautiful." I say and bring my hand up to his face and he leans into my touch. "We need to take a shower." I say and he nods. I sit up and Gavin follows. He stretches then rubs his eyes and I smile. "Adorable." I say and kiss his cheek. He giggles and kisses my cheek.

I stand up and walk over to the bathroom, Gavin in toe. We walk in and Gavin hugs me.

"What's this for?" I say and hug him back. "Because I love you." He says and I kiss the top of his head. "I love you too kitten." I say and rub his back. He pulls away and I walk over to the shower, making it the perfect temperature. I turn around and gesture to Gavin to get in. He nods and takes off his boxers and steps in. I smirk and take off my boxers before stepping in as well. I pull him into my chest and nuzzle my face into his neck. He giggles and I pull away.

"Can I wash your hair?" I say and he nods so I grab the shampoo. I put some on my hand and start it wash Gavin's hair. He hums as I massage his head and he leans into me further into me.

"I love you Gav." I say and he hums again. I grab the shower head and wash the soap out of his hair and he turns around to face me. "Can I wash your hair too?" He said and I nodded. I turned around and he started clean my hair like I did to him. He then washes the soap (Omg I wrote soup instead of soap and I snorted X3) out.

We finish getting clean (Including brushing our teeth) and get dried. We get dressed, me wearing my usual work outfit and Gavin wearing a white shirt, jeans, and the black leather jacket I got him.

"You look great kitten." I say and pull him into a hug. "Thank you!" He says and then grabbed all of his stuff and we then left and headed to the station, ready for the day.

Gavin's POV

We arrive at the station (After stopping for Starbucks) and walked in, hand in hand.

We sat down at our desks and I open my computer. I start to do some paper work until we get a case. I open it up and read. It was a suicide so we have to go investigate just in case. Finally, a case. I stand up and shoot my Starbucks cup and make it and I do a little dance, as ya do.

"C'mon, we have a case Conan!" I say bouncing up and down. "I know, I know." He said and stood up. I grab my gun and badge, tucking my badge on the hem of my pants. I put my gun in the holster I have because I'm cool. I run out the door, yelling to Conan to unlock the car and I hop in. He gets in, (Taking forever.) and then we head off the scene.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Time Skip*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Conan and I arrive at the crime scene. It was a small house that was pretty average. Not to big, not to small, not to modern, not to old. There was police tape and officers already here. I walk up with Conan in toe and I show them my badge even though they know me. We walk in and I get the report.

"The victim is Jaqueline Reed." Heh that's my mom's name. "Her husbands name is Richard Reed." Huh, that's also my dads name. "She has two sons, one with different men." Just like me and Ellie. "Her sons name are Elijah and Gavin." That's my name. "W-Where is the b-body?" I say, worried. "In the bedroom." He says and points to the bedroom. I rush over and open the door...