Chapter Fourteen

*Two Months Later*

Scabior sat at Nova's side every other day, on night shift.

How can I make her wake up faster? He asked himself. What did my mother do when she wanted to get me up? Shook me, that's what the woman did. The house elf said she was relaxing... what was something relaxing? A massage? Massage what? Her back? What about singing? Draco told me she liked to sing... What should I sing to her? Aha! I know!

"I text a postcard, sent to you, Did it go through? Sending all my love to you. You are the moonlight of my life every night, Giving all my love to you

My beating heart belongs to you" Scabior sang softly. As he sang, he took hold of Nova's hand.

He noticed her chest rising and falling faster, a sign of awakening.

"Lucius!" Scabior called, because he would be the only one awake at this hour. Lucius came into the room and stood beside Scabior.

"What?" He asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"She's starting to come to..." Scabior let his voice trail off.

"Really?" Lucius asked, with a tone of astonishment. "Nova? Honey? It's Draco's father. Can you hear me? Sweetheart? Nova?"

She rolled her head slightly to the right, almost like she was putting her ear closer to Mr. Malfoy.

"Nova? Sweetheart, I'm really sorry, can you open your eyes so I can apologize the correct way?" Mr. Malfoy said sweetly.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"No, but I promise I'll act like your Daddy from now on." Mr. Malfoy answered her.

Nova's eyes fluttered open.

--------------------------------

A/N:

So, that is the end of this one... but I'm going to write a sequel. I know I'm not the best author but I'm doing my best so just give me a chance and read the next one...

please?

But anyway, Thank you for sticking with the story! I'm very happy with 90+ reads! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

-Alli