Chapter Ten

I woke up with pressure on my middle.

"What the hell?" I asked the air, not opening the eyes.

"Open your eyes, dumbass." A voice spoke. I opened my eyes and saw the blonde girl. "There's your dress. Take everything you need to get ready and get the hell out." She snapped. I looked down and saw my dress laying across my middle.

"I'm having a hard time seeing as to why you are being rude to me." I said coolly.

"If you could see things from my point of view, you would understand." She retorted. At this point, I had gotten out of bed, gathered my shoes and make-up.

"I'm having a hard time seeing things from your point of view because I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass." I said, walking to the door. I could hear the other girls trying to control their giggles. I turned my back to them and smirked. I walked down the stairs and when I got to the bottom, I tripped over the dress. I didn't fall but I stumbled badly.

Two strong hands grabbed my shoulders and steadied me. Draco laughed at me. His laugh made me laugh. Between my giggles I said to him, "You have a habit of catching me. It's pretty annoying sometimes"

"Would you rather me let you fall?" He asked, still laughing. I shook my head no, and laughed harder.

"So, I'll meet you right here," He pointed to the couch in front of the fire, "at 6:00. Okay?"

"Yeah. That sounds great. I'm going to go get ready." I giggled as I walked away. I yanked the door open and before I closed it I yelled, "Bye, moron!"

"See ya, dipshit!" He yelled back. I laughed all the way to the Gryffindor common room door.

I didn't know the password  and I was early so I sat down in front of the portrait hole, waiting for somebody to let me in. I looked at the clock. 1:58. Okay, this could take a while...

I heard footsteps growing nearer. They got loud, then they stopped. I looked up. It was Ron.

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked, offering me a hand. I took it and he pulled me up. As I bent back over to grab my dress, shoes and make-up bag, I said, "I got kicked out of my dorm, so I thought I'd get here early. Want to let me in?"

He said the password and the picture swung forward. Ron stepped through the opening and I followed. Ron pointed in the direction of the girls' dorms and I muttered a thank you over my shoulder as I walked.

I was walking up the stairs as a red-head was walking down. She stopped abruptly and shouted back up the stairs, "Hey! There's a Slytherin in our dorm!"

I heard some gasps, shrieks, laughter, and somebody (I guessed Hermione) shouted my name. She ran to the top of the stairs and motioned for me to come up. I did and followed her to her room. Since she was a prefect, she had her own room. I put my dress on her bed.

"So, how do you think I should do my hair?" She asked.