Chapter Six: Show Off

Start from the beginning

"I-I sorry. I wa-was just won-nderin if-" Riley stuttered out, but was interrupted.

"Riley, no one cares," Tyler snapped and I heard Riley sob a little more.

"Riley, shut up! If you're gonna cry just go away. You're annoying everyone in the house," Cody said and I could hear Makenna and Mariah snicker. I clenched my teeth and could feel my heartbeat increase as I got angrier.

"Wh-why does you guys ha-ate me?" Riley cried louder.

"Riley, go away. We don't want to play with you and deal with all of your annoying issues. This is why I didn't want a little brother," I just snapped at that moment. I walked out from behind the wall and looked at the scene in front of me.

Makenna and Mariah were laughing and Greyson was glaring at Riley who was crying with his head in his hands as he rubbed his eyes furiously. Cody and Tyler were making crying noises and mocking Riley and I was about to freaking kill someone. I was locked in an office for this?

"You all deserve to rot in hell," I spat which caused everyone's attention to snap to me. Their eyes grew as I walked over to Riley and crouched down in front of him. "Hey, baby," I said sweetly. He removed his little hands from his face and frowned.

"You're not gonna yell at me, too, are you?" He asked. I growled lowly and grabbed his left hand. I put it up to my lips and gave his palm a kiss. He giggled which in return made me smile.

"Never," I replied which I could tell made Greyson tense by recalling his words from earlier. "You don't hurt the people you love," I said causing him to smile widely.

"I love you," he said and wrapped his little arms around my neck. I sighed in delight and stood up, bringing him with me. I sat him on my hip and turned to glare at the group of imbeciles in front of me.

Cody growled and did something I was clearly not expecting. He threw a fast punch and hit me right square in the face. I fell back with Riley on top of me and smacked my head on the floor. I sat up and looked at all five of them. To say they looked shocked was an understatement.

I brought up my right hand and wiped the back of my hand across my swollen mouth. You could clearly tell by the line of red on my hand that my lip was bleeding.

"I want you to go to your room and find your most favorite toy. I'll be up in five minutes and I'll play as long as you want," I said to Riley. He nodded eagerly and ran as fast as his little feet could carry him. I snapped my attention back to the small crowd in front of me. Greyson looked like he was...dead. He looked like a soulless body.

I pushed myself off the ground and stood up in front of all of them.

"I'm not going to fight you all because I don't want to be the cause of five deaths today," I stated simply and turned around. I began walking away when a hand landed on my shoulder.

I jerked my self forward and stalked off in the direction Riley took off to. I concentrated on the thuds that my boots made each time they hit the floor.

"Riley?" I said every so often as I came in contact with a new hallway. I ran my finger across each door and listened for any sign of Riley. "Lee?"

"Ally! I'm in here!" Riley screamed and I stopped and then ran toward the end of the hall. I stopped at the last door at the end of the hall and peered in.

Legos. Legos everywhere.

My eyes grew at the nonexistent floor. It was completely covered in a large amount of Legos, matchbox cars, transformers, nerf guns, and nerf bullets were scattered everywhere.