Nosaka Yuuma X (Fem)Reader

No one requested him, I just wanted to write about Nosaka so here y'all go.

Trigger warning: a bit angsty (?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed, walking outside in town with your older brother, Nishikage Seiya after going to a store. Nishikage looked down at you and raised an eyebrow. You both stopped walking, now Nishikage was right in front front you with a "What's wrong?" look. You knew this stare really well.

"So? Do you mind telling me what are you thinking about (F/N)?" He asked with his deep but surprisingly soft voice for an intimidating guy like him.

"Hmm how can I say it.... Don't you think that Nosaka-san is acting quite strangely recently" You tilted your head then Nishikage looked down at his feet thinking.

He shake his head. "Now that you asked me this question. If I recollect correctly, I saw him clutching his head and take some painkiller. I feel stupid now."

"Why would you feel like this nii-san?" Something must be wrong if he says something like this. You both had a bad feelings.

"Nishikage and (F/N)!" Someone called out for your brother and you. You both turned around to see the one and only, Mikado Anna.

"What do you want Mikado-kun?" You asked as politely as possible. You weren't always on key with her since she seems to have a crush on Nosaka. Even though she had no problem with you and don't look for a fight or trouble. Who would when you had such a strong brother right?

"Did you knew about Nosaka-kun's illness?" She seems a bit out if breath. She had been running, but she is not someone who does sport.

"What do you mean?" Nishikage had his full attention on her now.

"You don't know that Nosaka-kun has a brain trauma. And.... That he is going to pass away in three months if he don't do anything about it." She said worriedly. You could hear Nishikage gasp. You were paralyzed. Like an iceberg, hiding a big part of itself in the ocean, an ocean of feelings.

"We must go now." Nishikage answered icily towards Anna. He then grabbed your wrist and walked away. You stiffened and came back to reality.

"What the--" You gushed out. Nishikage had some flashbacks and really does remember that Nosaka was really taking pills. He also remembered that Nosaka was looking tired by moments. Nishikage thought that he was just too worried about the person that he admired the most.

His grip on your hand got tighter and you winced in pain. Nishikage stopped hearing you and put his hands back onto his pocket.

"I'm sorry little sister." His voice sounded worried and sad.

"I-It's alright.... I-I know how you feel" Your voice started to crack. Nishikage knew all too well what to do. But first you needed to head back to the school.

~Time Skip brought to you by my constant writer block~

Nishikage and you both entered Nishikage's dorm room. Then you two sat down on the his bed.

"Why!? Why did he tell such a personal and important matter to a girl!?" He was frustranted, you looked at him sadly.

"She seems important for him...." You sadly said. You looked down at your hands who were currently placed on your laps.

Nishikage knew about your feelings for Nosaka. Nishikage could only be okay if it was Nosaka. He placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I think that.... You should talk to him, tell him what's inside of your mind and most importantly..." He placed a hand over your chest were your heart is situated. "Release everything that is inside of your heart. I don't want you to be more damaged than we were before okay?" He said softly. Your eyes widened.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 24, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Inazuma Eleven ALL Series One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें