Night Class and Shiki

(b/n) = Bully Name

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Shiki Senri saved me? And I'm going to be left in his care?" you asked Kaname. "Yes so as of today you shall be Shiki and Takuma's roommate." you had a shocked look on your face. "I'm going to be sharing a room with not one but two boys!?" "It's not like you haven't shared a room with a male before am I right?" you blushed. "Well that's different. He was my brother." Speaking of Zero where was he? Then the words he said last night came back to you.

"I can't stand vampires!" "(y/n) is something wrong?" Kaname asked. "No. Zero just said something that kinda hurt me." you shrugged. "Aww~ (y/n)-chan~ don't let that old mean Zero get to you. You have us now! We'll be like a family!" Aidou cheered. You said put on a fake smile.

"I See you're awake." you looked up yo see Shiki. You immediately stood from your seat and bowed your head. "Thank you for saving me last night. I'm sorry for the trouble I may have caused you." you apologized. "Oh no, it's fine. It was no trouble at all." he insisted.

"Oh! So this is Kiryu's sister. Well it's very nice to meet you. I'm Takuma Ichijo." he said extending his hand out for you to shake. You took his hand and shook it. "(y/n) Kiryu. It's nice to meet you Takuma."

"Well it turns out we don't have an extra bed because we got a lot of new day class students." Kaname said. "Oh well (y/n) can share a bed with either Shiki or I. It's no problem." Takuma smiled. "Well since I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on her at all times she sleeps next to me." Shiki said from the door way.

"What!? Who said you were my babysitter? Not that I need one!" you said. "Well I did tell you about this earlier (y/n)." Kaname said. Damn you totally forgot. "Oh sorry." you blushed. "Well class starts in an hour so you should change into your new uniform." Kaname informed.

"H-Hai!" You looked at the snow white uniform in awe. "I think you'd look really pretty in that." Shiki said looking away. "Oh thanks." you said trying to hide your blush.

"Can you ... get out so I can change?" you tried to ask as politely as possible. "Sorry but I'm not allowed to leave your side." he sighed. "What!? Then how am I supposed to change!?" you yelled. "Jeez you don't have to make a big deal. I'll just turn around."

He turned around and covered his eyes with his hands. You tried to change quickly in case he tried anything funny. "Okay I'm done." he turned around. "Well lets go now then. But I'll have to warn you. There are crazy fangirls so don't leave my side."

You nodded and walked with him to the front gates, where Kaname and the rest of the night class were. "Is everyone ready?" Kaname asked. Everyone but you nodded.

"(y/n) don't worry. We won't let them get to you. But a little heads up. I think Shiki's fangirls are probably going to come after you because of how close you are." Aidou whispered.

You squeaked and took about 50 steps away from Shiki. Of course Shiki kept taking steps towards you. "Stop stepping away (y/n) I won't let that happen to you." he said. You stopped taking steps away from him and started to walk towards him.

"Do you mean that? You won't let them hurt me?" you said. "I promise. I won't ever let anything hurry you (y/n)." he smiled.

"Did Shiki just smile!?" Aidou said with a shocked face. "Put this aside, we must go." Kaname said. Shiki lead you to where he was next to Rima. Rima turned to you and gave you a reassuring smile.

The gates suddenly opened and your ears were met with the screams of fangirls and yelling from guys.

"Everyone please step back! Day class students must go to their dorms!" Yukki! Wait if Yukki is there that means Zero is going to be there too. You suddenly started hearing people say stuff about you. "How did (y/n) get into the night class? She's nothing special." A girl said.

"From what I heard she isn't that smart either." A boy said. "She shouldn't even breath the same air as the rest of us." Those voices, it couldn't be. Zero and Yukki!

You finally couldn't take it anymore and crouched down and clutched your head. "Shut up! All of you just shut up!"you yelled.

Kaname P.O.V.

When everyone saw (y/n) come out with us they started to say all this negative stuff about her. She started to hallucinate and suddenly crouched down and clutched her head.

"Shut up! All of you just shut up!" (y/n) yelled. Suddenly a girl in the day class uniform walked up to (y/n).

From what I was told by Zero this girl (b/n) had always picked on (y/n). (b/n) walked up to (y/n) and kicked her to the floor.

Shiki P.O.V.

Suddenly this day class student walked up to (y/n) and kicked her to the ground. I could already feel the anger inside me boiling. "What is a weakling such as yourself doing in the night class?" She spat.

When (y/n) didn't answer she began to kick her. I looked over at Zero wondering why he wasn't doing anything when I noticed that Yukki was holding back a very angry Zero.

Zero P.O.V.

Yukki was trying to hold me back from beating (b/n) to a pulp for hurting my little sister but I snapped when (b/n) kicked (y/n) in her stomach making her cough up blood.

Before I could break free from Yukki's grasp Shiki ran up to (y/n) and picked her up. "Hurt her again and you'll be sure to come face to face with death." He growled. Kaname suddenly went on alert.

"Everyone get back to class." Headmaster Cross said. Quickly all of the day class students left even (b/n) tried to leave until Headmaster Cross stopped her. "You and I are going to have serious talk." Headmaster Cross said. "Shiki calm down!" Aidou yelled.
"H-How can I!? I said I wouldn't let them hurt her and she's here in my arms half beaten to death!" Shiki cried. "Shiki? How do you feel right now?" Kaname asked. Shiki looked up at Kaname.

"I feel like my heart is being stabbed over and over again and my head feels heavy. And I really wanna go and rip (b/n) apart for hurting her like this." Kaname nodded. "Why are you asking?"I asked.

"Well that means that Shiki has, found his mate." My jaw instantly dropped. "No way! That's so cool!" Aidou cheered. "I will not let (y/n) "mate" with someone she barley knows!" I exclaimed.

"Well that's the thing. It feels like I've known her forever." Shiki said.