Cute

It was really close at the end with the totals being;

Haruka Nanase x Child! Reader
Votes - 19

Calling for the Hunter's Sister- Shiki Senri x Reader
Votes - 16

Demon Love- Rin Okumura x Reader
Votes - 18

Note: Any ideas as to a cute name I could call you guys? I'm jealous of the other writers who call their readers a really good fandom(?) name. Please leave a comment down below with your suggestions!
-----------------------------------------------------------

(y/n)

You screamed and ran back into the room and rushed under the blankets. "This isn't happening... Its just a dream... Wake up (y/n)... Wake up!" you said to yourself. "(y/n)... What's wrong?" Shiki sat up rubbing his eyes from sleep.

Shiki

I woke up hearing a scream. "(y/n)... What's wrong?" I said sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I pulled the covers away only to see a small child laying there curled up in a ball. "I must still be sleeping." I said rubbing my eyes again to see if it would help. When I saw the child still there, I got up and walked to Takuma.

"Oi. Takuma. Are you seeing what I'm seeing here?" I said. Takuma got out of his bed and walked over to (y/n)'s side of the bed. I saw him look and rub his eyes again. "Am I dreaming?" he said. "That's what I thought too. But if my nose is correct, that is really (y/n)." I said getting closer to her.

"Get away!" I felt little hands push my face away making me bite my tongue. I turned to her and glared at her but it didn't last long when I looked into her cute (e/c) eyes. "Ever hear of something called personal space!?" she said crossing her arms and pouting. Takuma and I exchanged looks for a second before...

Well there you guys go! As a reward for participating I have you guys a little piece of the next chapter.

Well since my attention is going to be on the Haruka story I thought I would give you guys a piece of the next chapter. DON'T WORRY! I SHALL NOT ABANDON YOU! I'll try to update this story and the other one a little in between my Haruka story updates.