Kidnapped

You woke up before Shiki and went to go get changed for class. Once you were done you looked at the clock and saw that class started in 10 minutes. You looked from the clock to Shiki a couple times before an evil smirk played in your lips.

You walked out of the room and to class bumping into Rina on the way. "Hey (y/n). Where's Shiki?" she said seeing that he wasn't behind you. "I decided to be a little mean to him today." you laughed. You saw her crack a smile. "Well then let's go before you get caught." she said.

Shiki

I turned over to wrap my arm around (y/n) but I felt my arm just hit the mattress. I opened my eyes and saw that her side of the bed was empty. I looked around confused for a second before I looked at the clock. I growled and got out of bed rushing to get my uniform on.

If I didn't make it I would be forced to walk to class by myself passed those crazy girls. There was no way in hell I was going to let that happen. I ran out the door running my fingers through my hair trying to at least make it look decent. "Shiki! There you are! We were about to leave without you." Aidou said walking over to me.

"Where's (y/n)?" I said not paying any mind to what he said. "She's over there with Akatsuki and Rina. We were surprised when she showed up without you earlier." Aidou chuckled. I ignored him once again walking over to them. I made eye contact with (y/n) but she just carried on with what they were talking about.

"(y/n)." I said catching her attention. "Oh! Shiki! I thought you'd never come. I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge. You must have been really tired." she laughed. "You did not try to wake me up. I am a fairly light sleeper." I said.

"Light sleeper my butt. You were happily snoring away." she said. "Urgh... Let's just get to class." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her the rest of the way to the gate. Once we were there we got into our formation before the doors opened. We could already hear the screaming.

I held (y/n)'s hand tighter remembering what happened the last time. "Ready?" I said looking down at (y/n). "Yeah. I'm really happy that you're here with me." she said looking at me and giving me one of her beautiful smiles. "I'm happy you're with me too." I smiled.

"Woah! Shiki just smiled! He smiled!" Aidou said running around waving his arms in the air. "Okay that's enough. Get ready." Kaname said turning and facing the gates again.

(y/n)

You couldn't lie and say you weren't at least a little bit scared but you wanted to assure Shiki that you were okay so he wouldn't be so worried. When the gates opened you could hear the screaming of the girls intensify. "Let's go." Kaname said taking the first step forward. You all followed behind him.

You all walked passed the screaming girls and Shiki seemed to be on full alert. "Calm down. Nothing is going to happen." You said putting your other hand on your joint hands to reassure him. He looked down at you and after you smiled at him he seemed to relax.

Time Skip

"Try these cookies!" Yukki said practically shoving a tray into your face. "Are they safe?" you said taking one and inspecting it. "Is that an insult? If so then I'll take it back." Yukki said reaching for the cookie. "No. No. I'll eat it." you said plopping the cookie into your mouth.

"Woah these are really good." you said reaching for another one. "Shiki try it!" you said gesturing for him to take one. "I'll pass." he said sticking another pocky stick into his mouth. "Suit yourself." you said eating the cookie. "Did you buy these or actually make them?" Zero said eyeing Yukki.

"Well while I was in the kitchen making them (b/n) came and asked if she could help me make them. It was really sweet of her." Yukki smiled. "(b/n)..." Zero growled under his breath. "(y/n) That's enough." Shiki said taking the tray away from you. "But Shiki..." You whined. "No." He said.

"Fine." you pouted. "I think we'll go now. You guys have school tomorrow morning." Shiki said grabbing your hand and pulling you up off the couch. "Alright. Take care." Yukki smiled giving you guys a little wave. "Bye bye." you waved. You were about to walk out of the door but you ran back and hugged Zero.

He smiled and hugged you back. "See you later." he said ruffling your hair before pushing you back towards the door. You waved one more time and walked back to your room with Shiki. Suddenly you felt pain in your stomach. You stumbled a little bit but Shiki caught you.

"(y/n) are you okay?" he said holding you up. "I'm fine. My stomach just hurts and my head is starting to get all fuzzy." you said. "See what happens when you eat so much? Let's just go to bed and hope it gets better in the morning." Shiki said picking you up and carrying you the rest of the way.

Once you got to the room you changed into your sleepwear which was just a pair of shorts and an oversized sweater. Shiki laid down next to you and pulled you close. "Goodnight (y/n)." Shiki said pecking your forehead. "Goodnight Shiki." you said pecking his cheek.

Time Skip

You woke up from the sun shine that came through the little crack in the blinds. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and stretched. Why did you suddenly have so much energy? You would normally be the one to wake up after Shiki but you woke up first.

You looked around the room only for you to notice that everything looked bigger than normal. "What the?" you were about to shake Shiki awake but when you put a hand on his back you saw your hand was TINY! You looked at both of your hands to see that they were both small!

Hello all of my sexy beautiful people! Very sorry that it took me so long to update and to make it worse I left You all with a cliffhanger! 😜 Oh! If you read my Haru story I'll be updating it tonight!