Not My Little Sister!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Rido got you in his tight hold and was inching closer to your neck. You suddenly felt his fangs come in contact with your neck. After he backed away you felt all your strength fade away.

"(y/n)!" You saw a blur of Mahogany pick you up and hold you close. After seeing the Mahogany haired stranger you blacked out.

Shiki P.O.V.

I ran through the forest trying to get to the academy as fast as possible knowing that Rido was following close behind. I took my blood whip out and cut down some trees to hold him off till I get to the academy.

*At the Academy*

Kaname P.O.V.

As Takuma and I were talking I felt like there was something wrong. "Hey has anyone seen Shiki?" I turned and saw Rima. Before I could answer, the door was slammed open and Zero had a worried look on his face.

"Kaname! I need to talk to you!" He seemed very panicked so I followed him into the hallway. "What is it Zero?" I asked. He wasted no time in replying.

"I feel Rido's presence and (y/n) has gone missing!" He almost bursted into tears. "Come to think of it Shiki hasn't turned up all night." We were interrupted when the door was slammed open.

"Rido is after Shiki and (y/n) outside!" Takuma said. We all ran outside to see Shiki running towards us with an unconscious (y/n) in his arms.

"(y/n)!" Zero got out his bloody rose and shot Rido slowing him down just enough for them to reach us. "Don't think that I won't come back for my daughter."

"(y/n) isn't your daughter and never was!" Zero yelled. "I'll be waiting my dear (y/n)." he said before he vanished.

"I have a favor to ask of you Kaname." Zero said. "What is it?" I asked. "I want you to have (y/n) transferred into the night class and have someone with her at all times. I don't want Rido taking my little sister. Not again."

He started to sob. "I'll watch over (y/n)." I turned to Shiki with (y/n) still in his arms. I nodded. "We will do our best to (y/n) from Rido." I said patting him on the back.