Jealous

(Y/N)

You could tell that Shiki was jealous because the waiter was flirting with you. You reached across the table and grasped his hand. "Calm down you jealous goof." You giggled. "Who said I was jealous?" He said looking away.

"No one did. I can tell just by looking at you and how you talk. "Don't tease." He said. "Here are your drinks." The waiter said setting the drinks in front of the both of you. "Thank you." You smiled.

"No problem. Will there be any food orders?" He said eyeing you. "No thank you. We would like the tab please." You said. He bowed and left to get what you had asked for.

Once he came back with the tab. When he handed it to you he made sure to brush his hands against yours. You cringed at the contact not liking any form of skin ship from complete strangers.

"Could you possibly refrain from touching me? Touching you is making my skin crawl and I really don't like it." You said with no emotion what so ever showing on your face.

His face dropped but he bowed and left when you handed him the money and the tab. "Why didn't you tell him anything from the start?" Shiki pouted. "Well at first I didn't really notice." You said walking out of the restaurant with him close behind.

"Then?" He asked grabbing your hand and intertwining his fingers with yours. "Well then I noticed that you were getting jealous and kept acting like I was completely oblivious to it until he touched me." You said shivering at the thought.

"How come you don't get like that when I touch you or the others?" Shiki asked pulling your hand up so you could see what it was he was talking about.

"Well I only don't like it when complete and total strangers touch me. It makes my skin crawl and feel icky." You said making a disgusted face and shivering. "You're getting goosebumps." He pointed out.

"No shit sherlock. Thanks for pointing out the obvious." You said sarcastically. He put his hands up in defense. "Sorry, Sorry." He said. "We should head back. I really want a shower now." You said.

Shiki nodded and took your hand and going back to the academy. "How was your little date~" Yukki teased. To try and hide your blush you hid your face in Shiki's back. "It was just fine." He said. "Better not have done anything to her." Zero glared.

"I want little Shikis' and (y/n)s' running around soon, so get to it!" Aidou said smirking at Shiki. Shiki turned around and hid his face in the crook of your neck and you into his chest.

"Aidou! That is a marvelous idea!" Yukki squealed. "Not you too Yukki!?" You groaned. "Just imagining it makes me fan girl so much! I want little nieces and nephews running around!"
"We'll be leaving now." Shiki said picking you up bridal style and going to his room. Once the 2 of you were in there, you jumped onto the bed and snuggled under the covers.

"So should we get started?" Shiki said smirking against your neck. "Shiki!" You blushed hitting his arm. He chuckled and ran his lips along your neck. "(y/n). Can I?" He said licking your neck. You shivered.

You nodded unable to form words. You felt his teeth sink in and bit your lip to prevent any sounds from coming out. Once he had enough, he pulled away and sat up loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Your turn." He said turning his neck. You blushed and licked his neck and sank your fangs into his neck and drank his sweet tasting blood. You pulled away and licked the remaining blood off of your lips.

"I'm exhausted." You said collapsing onto the bed again. Shiki laid back down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder.

"You know. It feels like we've been together. Forever." You said turning around and looking up at him. "I feel that way too." He said setting his forehead down on yours.

"But you know. I don't care what Zero thinks. I'd actually have kids with you." You said smiling up at him. "I think he'd kill me. We should hold off on that for a while." He chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." You said.

"No. I'll be the one to protect you." Shiki said kissing you passionately. "I'll hold you up to that." You said. You pressed your lips to your thumb and he copied your actions. Both of you pressed them together to complete the promise.

"Now even our fingers are kissing." You laughed. Shiki blushed and pulled his finger away. "Awww." You said pecking his forehead. "W-We should get some sleep. Classes start in 2 hours." Shiki said.

"Alright." You said snuggling up to Shiki some more and falling asleep. Shiki stayed awake for a little longer watching you sleep peacefully. "I'll protect you from Rido and every other thing out there." Shiki said pecking your forehead.

And done! I wanted to try and update as many stories as I could and this was the second one I finished. Well sorry it was so short. (Bows 50 million times)