I'm Coming For You

LEO

It has been 4 months since we defeated Gaea. That means 7 months since I left Calypso. Everyone already got their gift from the gods. It was only me and I already know what I want. I want to see her, to feel her, to hear her, to smell her. I want her to be happy, to be free, to never suffer. I want to be with Calypso. Yeah, that's right I am in love with an immortal daughter of a Titan that the gods hate. But I will do everything in my power to free her from that island, to show her this beautiful world when the evil has been destroyed.

" Hey Leo, the gods want you. Remember 600th floor and avoid everyone." Percy said as he walked into the Hephastus cabin. Percy just got back from Olympus. The gods asked us to get our gifts one by one. No one knows why, though.

" Ok Percy, thanks." I thanked him as I smiled. I couldn't wait. I will convince the gods to set her free. They know that I promised on the river Stynx and will fulfill that promise, even if it kills me.

***

I entered the elevator and took out the card for the botton to appear, when it did I pressed it . I watched the doors closed and I waited. I listened to the song 'Stayin' Alive' which did not seem aproppriate since i might get blown to pieces today.

The doors opened and I walked out. The view was amazing, magnificent-no. No words could describe it. If a mortal looked at it they would probably say it was a place for the gods, which it is but that's not the point.

I walked and opened the doors. I could hear the gods arguing, but when don't they? The room fell silent when the door closed with a loud 'BAM'. I walked toward the front, staring right at the throne of Zeus, where he sat.

Zeus, Athena, Hermes and Poseidon had a perfect poker face. Ares, Dionysus and Demeter looked like they ate cow intestines and a whole pack of sour candy. Artemis, Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite had a smile. Hera did too but I knew that it was fake.

I bowed and continued to stare straight at Zeus trying to hide how scared and nervous I was.

" Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Today, we will provide you with whatever reward you wish. This reward is our 'thank you' for helping us put Gaea back to sleep and saving the world. Now, what may you desire?" said Zeus, his poker face still remaining.

" Lord Zeus, I know that you may not like my wish but if you can offer immortalaty to any one then I know you could this. I wish for Calypso to be realeased from Ogygia and come with me to stay at Camp Half-Blood."

Every single face dropped to a frown. Aphrodite, though, smiled widely. As if she knew why I wanted to free Calypso, she probably did know with her being the goddess of love and all.

" What? Did I hear correctly? Are we talking about the same person here? Calypso? Daughter of Atlas, the Titan? No way!-"

" I apolagyze for interrupting Lord Zeus but I believe Calypso has suffered for more than enough time. She only took the Titan's side beacuse she wanted to make her father proud. How would you feel if Jason or any of your sons or daughters didn't take your side in a very important war? I assure you she has had 3000 years to think about everything she has done. She already knows what the gods can do, she wouldn't dare fight against you." I said. I was determined to free her.

" My son is right Zeus. I should know I have visited countless of times. She has begged me to free her and she has assured me that she has learned her lesson even though she didn't do anything wrong. I never agreed to cursing her but you didn't listen." Hephaestus defended me. I turned my head to him and mouthed a thanks.

" Lord Zeus I do believe that Percy Jackson did ask you to realese Calypso when he saved the world from Kronos. I am too asking you to please release her." I begged. Poseidon smilied at the mention of Percy. I could see the pride in his eyes.