Richie: Did you turn off your phone?

Eddie: Yeah, you?

Richie: yeah.

*the movie starts*

We watch the first half of the movie, it's really good so far. (I haven't seen it) I start needing to pee.

Richie: hey I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be quick.

Eddie: Ok.

I quickly walk out the theater and down the hall to the bathroom. I run in a stall and lock the door. I did my business walked out and started washing my hands until I hear a voice "hey girly boy" and before I can answer I see a fist coming right at my face.

Eddie's POV

I watch some of the movie before starting to wonder why Richie is taking so long. I look around the room out of instinct and notice that one of the teenagers was missing while the others were whispering and laughing. It's probably nothing but  I get up anyways. I walk out of the theater leaving the popcorn under the seat so it doesn't get picked up. I walk down the hall to the bathroom. I'm a little scared even though it's probably nothing. I open the door and I see Richie on the ground with a bloody lip and a teenage boy standing over him. The boy looks back at me and out of instinct I take my fist punching the boy to the ground. The guy falls down with a bloody nose. I look at my fist in shock. I look at him, he puts his hands up to his face. I look at rich.

Eddie: Holy shit.

Richie jumps from the floor grabs my hand and runs out the bathroom door pulling me along. We run out the theater. We start running to the car when we hear a voice behind us "You're dead" I start to turn my head but Richie yells "don't look back just keep running to the car." We run as fast as we can and hop in the car.

Richie: WHERES MY KEYS!

Eddie: IN HERE!

I fiddle through my bag throwing things out of it. I manage to find the keys and give them to Richie. I see the guy running over to us.

Eddie: DRIVE!

Richie: IM TRYING!

Eddie: DRIVE!

I wrote this before I watched ST 3 and it just reminded me of Joyce and hopper

(Yes they are yelling at each other but they are not like arguing just yelling out of fear so they are not like mad at each other)

He puts the key in as I see the guy coming right up close to the car.

Eddie: BACK UP! BACK UP!

He puts the car in reverse and backs out quickly. He speeds out of the parking lot and and drives on actual road. We both exhale. I laugh. He looks over.

Richie: You think this is funny?

Eddie: *laugh* yeah.

Richie: It's not funny.

Eddie: *laughs* it's kinda funny.

Richie: *laugh* shut up.

Eddie: Is your face ok?

Richie: Yeah I'm fine, God why can't our lives be normal just for 3 seconds. *laugh*

We drive home. And walk inside. I walk up to his room and grab some pajamas and go to the bathroom to get changed. He gets changed while I do and I come back to him sitting on the bed. I sit down on the bed and lift his face up to look at him. I look at his lip. It was cut pretty bad. And he got a bruise right by his chin. I take a gauze and wipe away the blood.

Eddie: Did you take your eye contacts out yet.

Richie: No.

Eddie: Well go do that.

Richie: Got it, mom.

He comes back with his glasses on. He looks so adorable with glasses. Again I love looking at his beautiful face but his glasses will always be so cute.

Finally I posted again and I'm sorry I'm bad but I now have a schedule and every 2 days I'm gonna post I love you so much and thank you so much for reading reddie is real and byyyyye