38- "That was the most corniest thing I've ever heard."

*Heily's P.O.V.*

I watched as Jacob gave everybody some instructions.

Tuesday afternoon.

The day we finally rescue Jacob's wife.

After so much practice, planning and surprisingly, cooking. The day finally came

"So, Desteny and Christian go together in one car. Francis and Aiden is another one. Glory and Frank in another one. While Tayson uses his motorcycle and I drive with Heily." He explains us all over again."Once we're about three streets away from Gress's place, Tayson will turn off the cameras. Then we'll get separated. Understand?"

We all nod our heads before walking out to the cars.

"You guys placed the weapons on each car, right?" Jacob asks Frank and Aiden who nod their heads."Ok, let's go."

I quietly sit beside Jacob, who was on the drivers sit, and gulp.

I didn't knew what would happen, and I'm scared.

What if Jacob decides to return to Stefan?

I don't know.

He said he loved me.

So everything is going to be alright.

"You ok?" Jacob's hand leave the steering wheel and found their way up to my cheeks abruptly, making me snap my head to look at him.

"I'm fine." I weakly smile."Just a little nervous."

Jacob frowns,"Heily, I love you, ok? whatever happens I want you to know that I do."

I smile at him and mumble an “I love you too."

"Yeah, Jacob? If you still want to rescue Kangaroo you might want to hurry your speed and hurry the fuck up." Frank's voice makes Jacob return back to his seat and start the car with a small chuckle.

The way to Gress place was nothing but full of worried glances of Jacob.towards me and a few kisses on the cheek by him also everytime we stoped at a red light.

"This is it." Jacob mumbles once he sees a big building that looked quite abandoned.

Tayson found out where Gress was in a matter of seconds once we asked him to be in charged of that which was very amusing. So, that's how we know Gress was here.

I was about to open my door and exit the car when Jacob stops me.

"Heily." He stops me in a quite nervous voice and I watched him with a worried expression. "There's something I need to as-"

"Ayo, Jacob." Tayson interrupts him."Might want to hurry up."

I roll my eyes and exit the car leaving Jacob cursing uncontrollably in a low voice.

What was he going to ask me?

"Here's your bag of needs." Aiden hands me a sniper, small gun and a knife.

a knife?

He must've seen my expression,"Cooking class was not for you to learn how to cook. It was for you to learn how to connect with a knife."

We all stop to stare at him.

"That was the most corniest thing I've ever heard." I say while looking at him funny as Francis laughs.

"Tell me about it." She smiles over to Aiden.

I quickly wore what Jacob called,"The anti bullet or any other things that can hurt your chest" jacket.

I don't know.

He made us wear it.

"You guys ready?" Tayson looks over to us and we nod."There, all cameras off."

We all nod our heads again and make our way towards the abandoned building.

Once we were a few feets away. Christian walked over to the guards as plan.

"Hey you!" One of Gress men yell at Christian and he turns to them."You can't be here."

the men started walking towards Christian while the other mens watched from far. Christian soon gives us the signal which meant that Frank and Aiden will come out of our hiding place and shoot the guards.

Not kill them though. The plan was to injured them badly.

"Clear." Frank's voice sounds through the walkie talkie.

Jacob nods towards the place were the girls and I were hiding.

Desteny and Francis were the first to exit followed by Glory and I, followed by Jacob and Tayson.

So far so good.

-___-

HIIIIII!!!!!

Sorry if this chapter was awful but I'm very tired Lmao.

I'm just very exited because RTW is getting closer to it's end!!!!!

ik ik.

very exciting!

Anywhos.

Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment!!!

love you like a love song.

~Nutella.