Ville Hermanni Valo

I couldn't believe it . . . He was standing right infront of me. He walked over to me and hugged me.

- I missed you darling.- Ville wispered in my ear.

he let me go and i took a few steps back towards Frank, who wrapped his arms around my waist. Seeinf this, Ville's face changed drasticaly from a sweet and hopeful smile to a dark grimace full of anger and pain.

- When did you left the hospital Ville?.- I asked him. 

- A few months ago, after I woke up I hada lot of therapy secions so couldn't call you before, I talked to your father and he told me that you had gone to New York to study, is that true ?.-  Ville said completely ingnoring Frank.

- Yes actually, I'm studing graphic design and also  music. 

- Wow. . . . I did not think you were really going to do it.- Ville said with a very arrogant tone. 

I looked down, he made ​​me feel bad and yet a little mad, I remembered the times I told him what i  wanted to do with my life, study, graduate from college and make a business of my own, he never gave much importance to that , said he I would not have the need to do any of that. 

Frank noticed that his comment hurt me and hug me from behind, trying to protect me from Ville's  hurtful words. 

- It's going pretty well, Frank has been helping me a lot with the music, He's in a band called My Chemical Romance.- I said.

Frank extended his hand to greet him and Ville took it sqeezing Franks had tightly. 

- I'm Frank Iero, pleasure to meet you.- 

- Ville Valo, plesure's all mine.-  

- Why do not we go inside and talk??.- I said nervously. 

I took Ghost in my arms who continued to bark at Ville and Frank picked up the rest of our stuff. Inside the house, Ville sat in the living room and Frank and I went upstairs to change. 

- Hel are you ok?, You look a little pale.- Frank asked worried. 

- I'm fine, I just never imagined that Ville would be sitting in my living room today.- I said pulling out some clothes from my closet. We finished up changing and Frank hug me and kissed me. 

- I know what he said made ​​you feel bad, it annoyed me too, if you want I can go and excuse you so you can get some rest. 

- It's okay, don't worry. Sooner or later I'll have to talk to him, I'd rather get it over with now.-  

He took my hand and we walked down stairs together. I asked Greta bring us some coffee and we sat across from Ville. The atmosphere was very cold and tense. 

- When did you go to New York?.- Ville asked. 

- About a year ago or so, that's where I met Frank, he was my neighbor and now we're living together in his apartment.- I said.

we didn't really live together but sometimes he stayed with me or I would stay with him. 

- Lucky guy, we were together for almost two years and she never wanted to spend the night at my house.- he said bitterly. 

- Maybe you just didn't know how to ask her, Helena and I may not have much time together but she knows she can count on me for anything. 

Frank smiled and hugged me, I replied with a big smile and kiss. Ville turned purple with anger. 

- Helena has always been a prude, it took me half a year to convince her to go out with me and another six months to sleep with her. Did she  tell you that I was the first guy she slept with?.-

I could not believe what he said, * * WTF?!, I can't believe he just said that!! Was this really the man i had fallen in love with? * Frank got up, I've never seen him so angry.

- Ville, you better go, you have nothing to here.-

- Okay, I'll go.-

Ville grabbed his jacket and slammed the door un his way out. I dropped on the couch and took a deep breath, Ville had changed he was not the same guy I had been in love for so long. 

** Ville POV **

Since I left the hospital i only thought about was Helena. I talked to her father and he said that she had gone to New York to college about a year ago and hadn't been home in a while, he asked me not to look for her , she was happy without me. 

I heard rumors that she was going out with the guitarist of a band from New Jersey named Frank Iero, did she really forget about us?, Apparently she did but I still love her and I will do everything in my power to get her back. 

After seeing  Helena today I'm sure she still feels something for me, maybe Frank has made her happy for now but I'm sure she'll come back me. 

I pulled out my cell phone and dial a friend who worked with Helena's dad recording the soundtrack of his new movie and i had heard that that dwarf was going to record a song for it. 

- Hello?.-

- Girl: Ville?? Is that you??.- 

- Of course darling need your help with something. 

-Girl: Sure. 

-ville: Still working on the study of music of Tim Burton? 

-Girl: Yes, what are you plotting Ville Valo? 

-ville: Nothing bad just want back what is mine, and you're going to help me.