Not Okay . . .

** Frank's POV **

Apparently we arrived at the premier a few minutes after Raven and the guys, they were just a few feet ahead of us. I saw Ville take Helena's hand, he had gotten what he wanted.

Jamia and I walked down the red carpet greeting fans and taking pictures with them, the press saw Jamia and started bothering us with uncomfortable questions.

- Who's your new girl Frank??, Did you forget Helena Burton so soon??, Is it true that you cheated on her??.- 

We didn't answer any questions, all i wanted to do was to talk with Helena and tell her the truth about what really haappened.

- Don't worry, we'll talk with her and she'll know we're telling the truth. I'm sure she'll listen.- Jamia said trying to make me feel better.

- I don't know Jamia. What if she  really loves  Ville and I was just a distraction until he came around?.- I said.

I turned around and saw them kissing, I was furious. All I wanted to do was go up to Ville and break his face, wipe that stupid grin off of it but Jamia stopped me.

- Frank, no! It's not the time nor place.  Do you really think that's gonna help you get Helena back?.- Jamia Said.

I took a deep breath and kept walking. We went inside the theater and took our seats,  After a few minutes the movie began to play. After the movie Helena's dad went on the stage to thank everyone who collaborated on the film. Then came dinner and performances by some guests. It was our turn and we played I'm Not Okay. at the end of our performance I asked the guys if i could talk to them for a minute, they agreed but still seemed upset with me.

- What did you want to talk about Frank?.- Gee said.

- I want to know what's up with Helena.- I said.

- Well you  should talk to her Frank, not with us.- Mickey replied.

- I would if she would answer me, she's not answering my calls or messages.- I said sounding a bit desperate.

- That's your fault dwarf, why did you cheat on Hel? She loves you, man.- Bob said.

-  Did you really just do it to work with her father?,  Were you just playing with her just like with the other girls??.- Ray said.

- But I didn't cheat!! Everything is Fucking Ville's fault!! He planned the whole thing!.- I yelled.

- What!?.- Mickey said

- Ville asked Jamia to flirt with me to make Helena jealous and mad at me so she would break up with me, that way he could get back together with her.- I said.

- But Hel isn't back together with Ville.- Mickey said.

- They are together Mikey, didn't you see them kissing on the red carpet?.- I said.

- He kissed her by force. Frank, Helena doesn't want Ville; she loves you.- Mickey said.

- If you want to be with  Helena, why did you come here with Jamia?.- Ray asked.

- Jamia's just my friend and she's been letting me stay in her apartment since Helena threw me out of the house. She also told me everything that Ville had planned and wants to talk to Helena to tell her the truth.- I said.

- We'll distract Ville and i'll ask Lynz to take Hel to one of the private boxes that are up there so you guys can talk.- Gee said.

- Thanks for listening guys.- i said.

I said goodbye to them and went back to the stage to play a song I wrote.

- Thanks to all who came  out tonight, hope you like this song I wrote. I would like to dedicate it to a very special person to me that is here tonight, my raven girl.