12

Fuck Boy
Hi
(Message seen)

Fuck Boy
Right.

Fuck Boy
How are you ? It's getting colder by the day and I don't want you getting it into your skin. Please take care of yourself

Sexy Chick
Don't bother about me
(Message has been deleted)

Fuck Boy
I saw that.

Fuck Boy
I just don't wish to bother you ...so....bye.

Fuck Boy
Just stay safe ok?

Fuck Boy
Bye

Fuck Boy
Talk to you later
-offline-

Sana Pov

"What does he take me for? Some bitch or what. Whatever"?

I got out of my thought and dropped my phone on my bed which i was seated on and turned to my cat. She looks ever beautiful and fluffy. I make sure she eats well and as well visit the hospital after every two weeks, to avoid skin disease or uncertain events.

" meow" She meowed calling sweetly on my attention as she would always. I turned to her giving her the warmest and cheerful smile ever.

"Meow" She goes again.

"Come here girly" I called on her as she got into my arms and felt relaxation at this pace. "That guy won't just let me be" I started off as i pulled and played with girly's fluffy hair. "But i don't know why i sent him that message that night, to talk to me" i paused "he's really nice and sweet to me. By and by each day, i always wish to see his messages pop up. I don't know why, or am i in love"?

"Meow" Girly meowed again and rubbed her face softly on my skin.

"It's ok girly. I'm here, always" i said and kissed her forehead. "I don't think he loves me" i continued in my thought "i just think he's a guy who's gonna use and dump me too if i give him a chance".

The few minutes i couldn't stop thinking about the fuck boy on my dms and what his plans could be , girly had fallen asleep.

The weather isn't getting any warmer and i must warm girly up before my hell of a aunty comes back with a beanpole looking gigolo because she doesn't like my cat and neither does she like me.